hey guys last week i got notification to update my software to i os 10.3..i updated now um stuck at 100% reboot..my phone is dead not opening,it took almost 3 days,i even tried to reload via desktop manager,,battery out,soft reboot, but in vain...what should i do any 1???
    03-23-15 12:53 PM
    exactly having the same problem.no matter what i do it takes all the long process of installing update and stucks at 100% of finalizing update.someone please help
    03-23-15 01:03 PM
    Had a similar issue myself, however after it reaches a 100 % it looks like it is only the screen which is stuck.

I resolved it by by holding the on/of button for 2 seconds to initiate a normal shutdown. It shutdown after a minute or so and booted fine after.

Hope it helps.

Posted via CB10
    yeo123 likes this.
    03-23-15 02:18 PM
    Had a similar issue myself, however after it reaches a 100 % it looks like it is only the screen which is stuck.

I resolved it by by holding the on/of button for 2 seconds to initiate a normal shutdown. It shutdown after a minute or so and booted fine after.

Hope it helps.

Posted via CB10
    Mine security swipe and few minutes struck at LED. I resolved by pull battery. BlackBerry doing what poor 10.3.1 update!

BlackBerry Z10/STL100-2
    03-24-15 01:17 AM
    Hi in getting the upgrade my Z10 did the same thing. After sitting there for 30 minutes I turned it off for 5 minutes & restarted it. When it restarted it booted up fine with the upgrade totally loaded correctly & no lost data or corrupted files. Good Luck... Rocking 24-7 with my Z10 & 16GB PlayBook
    03-24-15 01:45 AM
    I've already been running the update for awhile and do not have auto-update on. Just this morning it booted on it's own and now stuck at 100% saying "Finalizing Device Setup" and I never initiated anything. Can't get Link to see it either, but can force reboot with Sachesi. Not sure what to do from here.

Had to wipe and restore. Lucky to the others.
    Last edited by billman01; 07-14-15 at 09:30 AM.
    07-14-15 07:20 AM
    I am experiencing the same issue with my Z10. I'd prefer to not lose the data on the phone, if at all possible.

Overnight I had it plugged in, and when I woke up I had the blackberry logo in the center of the screen with a blue square around it. Touching the screen changes the blackberry logo into "100%". At the bottom of the screen it says, "Finalizing Device Setup."

I have tried a battery pull. I end up at the same screen.

Plugging the device into a Windows 7 box and Windows detects the USB connection and displays the Blackberry ID.
    Blackberry Link claims connected but then only offers "retry" and a "reload" options.
    Sachesi in Windows 7 claims it finds two possible devices, but never connects.

I switched to Sachesi in Linux. I compiled the software and have added some debug statements.
    Sachesi finds a device at 192.168.1.7, which is my Android device, and continuously tries to connect.
    It also says "Detected 1 Blackberry USB device(s) in Autodetect Mode." This is an improvement over windows!
    However, there is just a spinning icon and above the password box it says, "These tools require a USB connection."

dmesg says:
    usb 2-1: new high-speed USB device number 11 using ehci-pci
    usb 2-1: New USB device found, idVendor=0fca, idProduct=8017
    usb 2-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
    usb 2-1: Product: BlackBerry
    usb 2-1: Manufacturer: Research In Motion, Ltd.
    usb 2-1: SerialNumber: *********

If I understand the Sachesi tool correctly I believe I can load just the OS and preserve the file system.

Because the software detects it, it seems the phone is at least partially accessible.
    Does anyone have any suggestions to get Sachesi to get a little further?
    Perhaps a way to just get to the file system to retrieve the photos?
    04-21-17 06:11 PM