I am a previous 8530 owner, turned HTC Radar 4g back to blackberry Z10(they don't call it crackberry for nothing). However as much as I love my Z10(and I do love the Z10) there are just a few things that really irk me every now and then.

When they fill the following app gaps I will be super happy
    1) Skype :- a must have, they said its coming, but I will believe it when I see it
    2) WeChat :-a must have, they also said in development, so I am hopefull.
    3) OneBusAway :- for those of us in Washington, and who love the bus, this is an awesome app
    4) Rhapsody :- Possibly on their to do list(I'm hopeful), until it comes I don't really have a decent solution( I want rhapsody on the phone because its how I listen to my music on other devices xbox, tv, blue ray player, laptop, tablet, desktop, old bb, windows phone etc).
    4) IMDB :- nuff said

Maps :- decent attempt, but I have to say I miss bing maps from the windows phone, it had this 1 feature that I'm missing like crazy. Its the ability to get an address based on any point you pin on the map. Also the ability to copy that address. If they do that, maps will be golden

Hub :- I am connected to an exchange server and I have noticed that if I read an email in outlook and then press refresh on my Z10, it still takes a while to sync. Seeing that I am usually on my work machine all day, I wish the sync's would be faster(no BES for me ). Second I wish there was a way to select multiple emails and mark them all as read( there is an option for unread, there should be one for read).

Battery percentage :- They should show this information when you pull down for settings in the active frames.

Battery Save mode :- just another feature of windows phone I miss.

Do you guys have things you would like to see improved in the Z10?
    04-10-13 01:52 AM
    Regarding hub, you can touch and hold a message and select "Select more"
    My Beef with the Z10-img_00000011.png

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 02:18 AM
    Everyone has been complaining about Apps and we have seen tremendous increase in apps since the Z10 official launch so, you just have to be patient and more apps will come.

Blackberry might not implement a Battery Save Mode but there are tips and tricks on how to save your battery on the Z10. Keep enjoying your device as there is so many improvements to come....
    04-10-13 03:31 AM
    It's a few steps, but battery percentage is in the settings...

Settings > About > [change General to Hardware] and look at the bottom.

Again, it's a few extra steps, but it is there. You can also get battery monitor apps in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 04:20 AM
    I've known about this, for some reason I never saw the "Mark as read" till today
    04-10-13 08:59 AM
    Thanks, I know of this, just be nice if the made it easy to get to
    04-10-13 09:00 AM
    auto refresh . has any one noticed that when you swipe into a message window from the hub ie email and another message arrives you have to reload the hub to view the. new massage/email. also you can't get back to the hub if you have a search window open. dahh!!!!!. where's the flow in that ? am I missing something is there a way to jump to the hub in one move ?
    06-08-13 04:23 PM
    When in a message, press '< back' and without releasing, drag right and you should see hub buttons. Keep dragging to see messages. To get to hub from search execute up and right as usual

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 04:32 PM