USERS START A NEW THREAD BECAUSE THEN THEY WILL BE HEARD (SEEN).. ITS COMMON SENSE. IF SOMEONE IS LEAVING THEIR Z10, IT MUST BE BECAUSE THEY ARE EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED WITH THE PRODUCT AND THEY WANT TO VOICE THEIR OPINION AND THEY WANT USERS TO COMMENT ON THEIR OPINION.

I used caps lock to get my message across.. that is how the internet works, now calm down and let users voice their opinion, without them there would be no CB forums
    lol thanks muffin cakes xxoo its amazing members like you that talk common sense into everyone!!! we should all learn from you and this CB community would be a better place.. thank you for making me a better person
    05-22-13 06:18 PM
    awwwwwwwwwwww thanks muffin cakes xxooxxoo
    lol thanks muffin cakes xxoo its amazing members like you that talk common sense into everyone!!! we should all learn from you and this CB community would be a better place.. thank you for making me a better person
    Does the fact that you dislike someone's post give you the right to be belligerent, or are you really just incapable of noticing that we did exactly the same thing that you did when we commented? We voiced our opinions. We all have the right to do so, and no one's opinion is any more correct that anyone else's.
    bbfarmboy2008 likes this.
    05-22-13 06:24 PM
    Does the fact that you dislike someone's post give you the right to be belligerent, or are you really just incapable of noticing that we did exactly the same thing that you did when we commented? We voiced our opinions. We all have the right to do so, and no one's opinion is any more correct that anyone else's.
    AWWW I don't recall saying I disliked you and your partners.. or friends comment. I just said that you both were outstanding members of the CB community thats all you have a right to voice your opinion I totally respect your opinion There is no need to name call ok? I will strive to be a better member of the CB community. I would love it if you mentored me?

Thanks for your wonderful comment im gonna give your comment a "like" and a "thanks"
    05-22-13 06:37 PM
    I think everyone needs to take a chill pill!!
    05-22-13 06:39 PM
    I can't take people who use the word BEEF seriously

Posted via CB10
    Eric Shapiro likes this.
    05-22-13 06:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    Mmmm... Beef...
    My BEEF with CB Moderator's not doing their job!!!!!!-cow1.jpg
    05-22-13 06:42 PM
    You done yet? Can I close this yet? Do you feel better now that you've vented? Woooosahhhh!

My BEEF with CB Moderator's not doing their job!!!!!!-tumblr_miwam2enr31qzyfvyo1_500.jpg
    05-22-13 07:02 PM
    You done yet? Can I close this yet? Do you feel better now that you've vented? Woooosahhhh!
    lmao :P do what you do best:P
    05-22-13 07:04 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_miwam2EnR31qzyfvyo1_500.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	164217
    Please. All he's trying to do is rile people up.
    05-22-13 07:09 PM
    lmao that makes 2 of us. I was almost banned by a moderator because she didn't like my smart *** comments that I made back to her smart *** comments to me so she gave me 2 warnings
    Wait, what? I never gave you any warnings and as far as I know I'm the only female mod on CB. lol
    05-22-13 07:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    Clearly it's fitting in this case, since his name is bbfarmboy2008.

Beef... farm... no?

:P
    05-22-13 07:13 PM
36 12