This just happened randomly. The phone was sitting on the table and went I unlocked it none of the apps would work.
    None of the apps installed on my z10 will work. They launch and close right away. I cannot even access the settings page. It seems I can only receive calls. I have done countless soft resets since this started to happen about 5 hours ago and I haven't had any success. I understand I might have to wipe and reinstall everything. But would there be a way I could back up my contacts and password keeper stuff?
    Link detects my phone but back up option is blurred out. Phone won't connect to sachesi. What options do I have?

It's a z10 stl4 running on whatever Rogers's latest 10.3.1 version is.
    12-17-15 12:57 AM
    Very strange. I woke up late this morning as my alarm didn't go off. I checked the phone and it was active so questioned if I turned it off while half asleep. I tried to open an app and it froze, then the screen went blank and the keyboard lit up but that was it. It just froze. A soft reset sorted it for me

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 01:57 AM
    The problem I was having is rather strange to say the least. The apps would work for the first 5 mins after a reboot then stop responding.
    After half a day trying to back up my contacts and password keeper stuff, I finally solved the problem. I Uninstalled Garmin Connect and now everything seems to be working though the hub is really slow.

Posted via CB10

Edit:
    About 3 hours after, I was still having issues. Couldn't send texts, and receive calls. I ended up making an autoloader(10.3.2.2876) and starting fresh.
    Last edited by 1oo1; 12-17-15 at 06:25 PM.
    12-17-15 01:38 PM