Guys,i have been using Z10 for 2 months. I would like to summarise some of the features that this not so cool Z10 should have:

Here we go
    1. Contact, Sms, Remember (memo) backup.
    Guess what BB LINK do not provide this,legacy device we can backup to a file and store in out hard drive. Now no more. Maybe a cooler way of doing this is store those things in the cloud link with our BlackBerry id.

2. New Line in bbm or sms. There is no more alt enter to move to a new line of to start a paragraph. Imagine you want to send a air plane schedule in one long sentence without a new line.

3. Turn off BBM contacts updates feature. Well I have 1600 bbm contacts, seeing the updates makes me crazy and battery consuming. How to turn it off? BlackBerry wants us to block 1 by 1. Really funny and not efficient.

4. Turn off broadcast bbm message from All or certain bbm contact.
    This is so useful, I get 40-50 broadcasts a day which I am not interested at all. Most are ads. This is called bbm spamming

5. Game center for Games. To save our game progress and do not lost it when we upgrade the OS. We can compete with other BlackBerry users too.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 10:03 PM
    3. Turn off BBM contacts updates feature. Well I have 1600 bbm contacts, seeing the updates makes me crazy and battery consuming. How to turn it off? BlackBerry wants us to block 1 by 1. Really funny and not efficient.
    3. Turn them off in the HUB. They will still come, but won't bother you. You'll also not be notified and will miss many many chats. I am waiting for them to make notification work like it was before too.

I'd expect 1 and 5 to work via BB Protect over time.
    05-03-13 10:11 PM
    If I turn off in hub that means I will miss my chats too right? Do I get notified when someone send me bbm message?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 10:15 PM
    Guys,i have been using Z10 for 2 months. I would like to summarise some of the features that this not so cool Z10 should have:

Here we go
    1. Contact, Sms, Remember (memo) backup.
    Guess what BB LINK do not provide this,legacy device we can backup to a file and store in out hard drive. Now no more. Maybe a cooler way of doing this is store those things in the cloud link with our BlackBerry id.

2. New Line in bbm or sms. There is no more alt enter to move to a new line of to start a paragraph. Imagine you want to send a air plane schedule in one long sentence without a new line.

4. Turn off broadcast bbm message from All or certain bbm contact.
    This is so useful, I get 40-50 broadcasts a day which I am not interested at all. Most are ads. This is called bbm spamming

5. Game center for Games. To save our game progress and do not lost it when we upgrade the OS. We can compete with other BlackBerry users too.

Posted via CB10
    Pretty sure 5. BlackBerry has games app, which is a game center, not sure about saving game info though.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 10:20 PM
    Yes, u r right. Anybody knows how to save game progress?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 10:28 PM
    Games with scoreloop saves your progress in cloud..like beach buggy, run in crowd.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 10:55 PM
    More Device memory

Nothing else important.
    05-03-13 10:57 PM
    I agree on point 2, 3, and 4 (especially number 4, I hate getting stupid broadcast messages like those in hoax chain e-mails or woken up in the middle of the night just because someone is sending broadcast to sell their products at 2 am). I would love to see that feature in the next OS/BBM update. On top of that, I would love to see:

1. Different notification tones for BBM groups
    2. Retain message settings for BBM groups (ie. in old OS, the group can set to keep the messages for 3 days, a week, a month, etc.. in BB10, that is totally ignored, when you closed the chat, the content is gone, not saved for whatever the save period for that particular group chats)

I haven't tried the 10.1 leaks. I figured I would just go for the final release, so I don't know if any of the above features already fixed/improved in 10.1 or not.
    05-03-13 11:00 PM
    Push notifications for everything, better email formatting, the ability to see notifications on the lock the screen, the ability to see starred gmail emails (unless I'm missing something), and a better camera.

Sent From My New IPad using Tapatalk
    05-03-13 11:04 PM
    Ability to transfer applications and games (or their data) to memory card...

Posted via Z10
    05-03-13 11:04 PM
    Task and power manager. We badly need a way to monitor apps and their usage of radio, power, and data resources.
    05-03-13 11:06 PM
    Agreed

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 01:16 AM
    I wanna add something which is to be able to download apps and games in external storage. Games like batman and asphalt used up a lot of space

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 10:04 PM
    Distribution lists. I have to flip emails to several groups and have to do so on my desktop. It is the only communication related thing I can't do on the z10.
    05-04-13 10:10 PM
    1) Profiles
    2) Ability to ungroup sequential BBM messages from the same person
    3) Option to show or hide a second bar across the top of the home screen with day, date, mini notification icons
    4) Ability to show or hide the top bar with time and battery level when in an app (I liked that OS 7 notification bar with all that info available - no gestures required)
    5) Vibrate on Ping in BBM

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 10:37 PM
    Option to email BBM chat history in its entirety like before. I tend to have long conversations about work and school and sometimes I need excerpts for my classes and writing.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 10:46 PM
    A task manager with reliable reminders that can be set for shorter time periods than a day.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 06:42 PM