With all this talk of BlackBerry, Ltd. selling, being bought out, going private, selling in pieces...or going belly up, I thought I'd done the right thing with saying "no" to what would have been my third Z10 due to circumstances beyond my control. I even had a thread here about being "Back In Black...again", but I really chickened out when I got the least it frustrated. I had almost determined to stay with my efficient-but-boring iPhone 5 until the iPhone 6 dropped. But, as I have admitted in the past...I have always had, and will always have a soft spot in my heart for all things BlackBerry. Soooooo...

I should have my third Z10 in my mailbox by the weekend. I was, however smart enough to get a steal of a deal...so if the worst happens, the loss won't be too great. I'm pretty excited about putting my iPhone 5 in my desk drawer and really learning what this phone can do. I've given a half-effort up until now...but I'm ready for it now, having done the research I should have done before.

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions...and I'll be around.
    08-22-13 06:46 PM
    With all this talk of BlackBerry, Ltd. selling, being bought out, going private, selling in pieces...or going belly up, I thought I'd done the right thing with saying "no" to what would have been my third Z10 due to circumstances beyond my control. I even had a thread here about being "Back In Black...again", but I really chickened out when I got the least it frustrated. I had almost determined to stay with my efficient-but-boring iPhone 5 until the iPhone 6 dropped. But, as I have admitted in the past...I have always had, and will always have a soft spot in my heart for all things BlackBerry. Soooooo...

I should have my third Z10 in my mailbox by the weekend. I was, however smart enough to get a steal of a deal...so if the worst happens, the loss won't be too great. I'm pretty excited about putting my iPhone 5 in my desk drawer and really learning what this phone can do. I've given a half-effort up until now...but I'm ready for it now, having done the research I should have done before.

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions...and I'll be around.

And we'll be here to help you!!!! Be sure to let us know how you like it.

Congratulations!!!
    08-22-13 07:05 PM
    Hope the 3rd is your magic number!
    08-22-13 07:05 PM
    Welcome back. Again. Lol. Just like BlackBerry, we're not going anywhere so if you have any questions, let us know.

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4780 O2 Uk
    08-22-13 07:13 PM
    Hope the 3rd is your magic number!
    I think the saying goes "third times a charm"

Swipe, swipe it good...via CB10 from my Z10
    08-22-13 07:51 PM
    I have just ordered my first Z10! I used to be a huge fan of BB. Sadly I have experimented with many phones since then. I have had a Note 2 for the past 8 months and am itching for a change. I am nervous about whether the z10 will be able to replace my Note 2 or not. I am also worried that the new BB will launch in a couple months and I will want that one ha!
    08-22-13 09:48 PM
    I have just ordered my first Z10! I used to be a huge fan of BB. Sadly I have experimented with many phones since then. I have had a Note 2 for the past 8 months and am itching for a change. I am nervous about whether the z10 will be able to replace my Note 2 or not. I am also worried that the new BB will launch in a couple months and I will want that one ha!
    Welcome back ! And I hope you find the Z10 to your liking!

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    08-22-13 09:55 PM

Have a good day.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 08:42 AM

Have a good day.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, the guy selling the Zed to me is supposed to have loaded that 10.2 leak for me before he shipped. Might as well have the good stuff from jump rather than slogging through the bad.
    vgorous likes this.
    08-23-13 08:50 AM
    Tracking says it'll be in my mailbox tomorrow. After all these years, I still get excited when I know a new phone is on its way...!
    08-23-13 10:56 PM
    Tracking says it'll be in my mailbox tomorrow. After all these years, I still get excited when I know a new phone is on its way...!
    It's probably one of the best feelings!

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 04:14 AM
    Well...I'm bummed. The seller said tracking info stated the Zed would be here yesterday...although he has never shared the USPS tracking number with me. I guess I'll wait until tomorrow's mail drop to see if this is just a BS game or not. Good thing I said I'd pay when I got the device...
    08-25-13 02:55 PM
    Alright! I finally, after two attempts, have a mint-condition Zed in my hands as of 20-min. ago. ETA on activation is tonight after work...then, let the games begin! I actually feel pretty confident this time after LOTS of videos & tutorial readings...and knowing what to expect from reading posts here. I'm good to go...

We'll see.
    08-31-13 11:22 AM
    It's a big change but a great one. Once you adjust to the size you will truly appreciate swiping in and out of apps and screens.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 11:32 AM