01-07-14 01:09 AM
28 12
tools
    I have the opposite problem to yours, my speaker won't work for apps or music but I can use it while I'm calling? When I try to lower or raise the volume it says "headset volume" even thought I don't have head phones in? Does anyone know how to fix this?!
    01-06-14 10:08 PM
    Yes for audio( left right, ground channels), apple doesn't follow the mic/music control pin out though. So if he is using a pair of headphones with a mic/ music controls that maybe an issue but doubt it

Posted via CB10

Attachment 236532
    I have a pair of the Apple earpods, has the mute and volume keys on the wire. When I plug into my Z10 I hear a 2 beat fuzzy sound. ( I really don't know how to type it out any better). Anyways, sound won't play. But if I plug them in my Ipod that's always 5 years old, it works great. Except the volume and pause keys don't work with the Ipod. Not complaining, I use the Apple headphones for my Ipod then the blackberry headphones for my BlackBerry. Just thought I'd share as I'm curious why this would happen

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 12:57 AM
    I have a pair of the Apple earpods, has the mute and volume keys on the wire. When I plug into my Z10 I hear a 2 beat fuzzy sound. ( I really don't know how to type it out any better). Anyways, sound won't play. But if I plug them in my Ipod that's always 5 years old, it works great. Except the volume and pause keys don't work with the Ipod. Not complaining, I use the Apple headphones for my Ipod then the blackberry headphones for my BlackBerry. Just thought I'd share as I'm curious why this would happen

Posted via CB10
    For some reason the picture on my original post didn't stay? But long story short there is a standard for headphone jacks, so apple decided to make their own and that's what most manufacturer's follow because ipod/iphone are extremely popular . Picture should explain it

Music through headphones-122312_0549_common35mm11.png

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 01:09 AM
28 12