Music stops when z10 display screen shuts off. How can I keep the music going ?
    02-16-14 06:04 PM
    Music stops when z10 display screen shuts off. How can I keep the music going ?
    What app are you using?
    If you are using the Native Music player, it shouldn't happen.

If you are using some other app, then you're going to have to be a bit more specific of which app you're using.....
    02-16-14 07:00 PM
    seems to be ever since the last update, and its with the original music player the blackberry 10 came pre loaded with. This is super annoying as I just got a blue tooth speaker and no I don't bother even using it because i have to wake my phone ever 5 minutes
    02-22-14 11:08 AM
    It is unfortunate that they broke it. You might be interested in a 3rd party program/app that can possibly avoid the issue Screen Timeout.
    02-22-14 05:56 PM
    seems to be ever since the last update, and its with the original music player the blackberry 10 came pre loaded with. This is super annoying as I just got a blue tooth speaker and no I don't bother even using it because i have to wake my phone ever 5 minutes
    I am also suffering from the sadece problem. It seems that there is no solution but a third party music player application yet.

It's quite annoying for a true multitasking device. But I hope it's gonna be fixed as soon as possible.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 03:33 AM
    Mine too... is just so annoying... cn't listen to music frequently without my fingers on my screen.. BlackBerry support pls help ASAP

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 05:56 AM
    Are you using any app that might use the microphone or speakers? It may be conflicting with the native music player, especially if it runs in the background
    One such example I know that conflicts is having a video on pause in SuperTube and playing something in the native music player. If the screen turns off/I minimize the music player, it pauses itself and it keeps happening till I close SuperTube. No problem when it's closed

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    02-23-14 06:33 AM
    Hmmm. I just decided to TEST this issue on my Z10 with the newest OS (the one beyond 1925). My screen went blank about 3 or 4 songs ago and it is still playing. I'm using the native music player. I will allow it to play till I think the Password Lock engages.

edited to add:

played 11 songs of an album and when I swiped, the z10 needed my picture password.

You might consider reloading the OS or changing OS. Or as suggested, check what other apps might be interfering.
    Last edited by F2; 02-23-14 at 10:47 AM.
    02-23-14 10:28 AM
    There is no third party music player application installed on my Z10 and I was having the same problem before the update as well.
    Unfortunately, I am trying to solve it for two days without success :s let's wait for the next update

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 02:17 PM
    The new OS didn't cause the problem for me. But the screen capture app update last night asked for background run permissions and the problem appeared. Uninstall the app and the job's a good 'un. Whoever programmed the app either put in malware or they're an *****.
    02-27-14 02:14 AM
    Yeap, the latest update for screenshot app solved the problem.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 04:16 AM