Sorry if this has been posted before. Ive gotten the impression from various posts that it's possible to continue playing a video in it's minimised form? Is this the case, or is there some setting I'm missing to allow this to happen with the stock media player?

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 04:21 AM
    In my experience you can keep a YouTube video playing while in the background. However, the frame won't show the video itself but just continue playing the audio. Which sounds logical to me since, if I minimise YouTube, Im not watching but having something else open on my screen anyways. However, I can still listen to the sound, be it music or some documentary or such.
    03-17-13 04:26 AM
    But active frames are supposed to allow this right? Apparently live tiles also have the ability to show twitter updates etc so is there a difference between active frames and live tiles?

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 04:37 AM
    I'm not 100% sure whether or not active frames do allow it, but even if they did, the videos not playing in the background would be a power saving measure. Either you're gonna view the video full screen, or you'll minimize it, in which case, you might want to still hear the sound - the Z10 can do that. Why would you minimize a video and watch it through the active frame? It literally makes no sense at all.
    03-17-13 05:32 AM