I have been to several carriers since ATT release. Every store I have went into has looked at me like I was crazy asking about the Z10. No displays No nothing. Representatives have had no clue and no excitement. So finally Verizon my carrier released yesterday. I have waited a long time for this phone and a little worried is was going to let me down. Past phones Startac, Blackberry big brick phone, Another Blackberry big silver phone with antenna on side, Curve, Bold, iPhone 1,2,3,4 , Nexus and now Z10. I'm sure there is 15 other phones just not sure what they were. Anyway went into Best buy to pickup my Pre-ordered white Z10 and they told me they have not received shipments of the phone yet and was not sure when they would. The girl there said a BB rep came in and showed them the phone. She seemed pretty enthusiastic about the phone coming out. Although no release date?? It was releasing today! So, went to a Verizon store not expecting much since in the previous day they would not give me any info except it would be on sale the 28th. I walk up to the front door of Verizon store there is a Z10 poster on the door I'm thinking "Finally yea baby". I go into the store and the reps seemed a little busy so I go to the smart phones. Z10 yes! a working model too. A rep comes over and I say I want a white if the back is rubber like the black one. It wasn't, so skipped the white seemed a little cheap compared to the black. He starts telling me all these things about it which I knew already but, was cool to hear a rep that knew his stuff. He said he thought BB was dead. He had to go to a two day training class a hour away and was dreading it because it was BB and was thinking it was going to be a beat down. He said 30 minutes into the class he was amazed the phone looked good and the system was easy not like the old BB. He was amazed. I was the first sale of the day and another guy bought one as I was leaving with mine. They are the only carrier that seemed to actually care about getting the reps informed and ready. I guess I'm proud to be apart of the Verizon launch compared to all the half wit launches. I lost my grand fathered unlimited plan though. They stated that any upgrade will lose the plan starting last summer. Oh well got to do what I got to do. Love the phone. It was worth the wait and if everyone would of been as informed as this Verizon store it could of been a much bigger launch for everyone.
    03-29-13 10:13 AM
    I cannot think of any product that has improved MORE from one generation to the next. Windows 3.1 to 95 is the only thing that comes to mind. This keyboard is insane. When I saw Vivec do the demo video, I thought that he must have practiced for hours. Yet I am typing this with one thumb easily. I have only had the phone for a few hours. Amazing job BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    maddie1128 likes this.
    03-29-13 10:44 AM
    I know it took me a little time to get use to the keyboard but it is now amazing. I love this phone. Finally the real deal. Wish more people knew about it. Then again I kinda of like them not knowing so I can tell them.
    03-29-13 10:53 AM
    I think historically Verizon has more BlackBerry users then any other provider which is why they appear to be more vested to BlackBerry success. Imo

Posted via CB10
    J2d2 likes this.
    03-29-13 10:57 AM