im better now I didn't look at twitter before posting that reply and also my buddy of mine was making fun of me as he and i are both BB fans i'm the bigger BB fan he just stated how great the phone is as well rubbing it in my face that he has it and i don't yet ect ect. I for would want the warranty to be void as things always happen to be no matter how careful i am

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-14-13 01:34 PM
    he just stated how great the phone is as well rubbing it in my face that he has it and i don't yet ect ect.
    Look at the bright side, He'll have the old Z10 and you'll probably have a Z11 or Z12 or maybe even a Z100.
    03-14-13 02:20 PM
    Look at the bright side, He'll have the old Z10 and you'll probably have a Z11 or Z12 or maybe even a Z100.
    true and i walk into the MTS store in selkirk and by the 4G LTE phone they already have they have a spot saying coming soon and it wasnt there last week when I was there.

03-14-13 02:34 PM
    true and i walk into the MTS store in selkirk and by the 4G LTE phone they already have they have a spot saying coming soon and it wasnt there last week when I was there.

When I went to the MTS Connect near my place yesterday, it was comical seeing all the accessories for the Z10, but sadly no Z10.
    03-14-13 02:41 PM
    When I went to the MTS Connect near my place yesterday, it was comical seeing all the accessories for the Z10, but sadly no Z10.
    90% of the time they get the accessories and such before the phone so people can get what they want before they get the phone, also that could mean any day now they may get the phone.

03-14-13 02:54 PM
    Hay. Seems like only 5 guys here need the z10 bad. I think Kevin could give us all one from his stash
    cman5, frfghtr and rexxenex like this.
    03-14-13 03:11 PM
    90% of the time they get the accessories and such before the phone so people can get what they want before they get the phone, also that could mean any day now they may get the phone.

At this rate those pre-purchase accessories will be all worn out by the time MTS'ers get their phones :P

I can just see you guys rubbing your spare batteries like a genie hoping a Z10 will jump out :P
    frfghtr likes this.
    03-14-13 03:50 PM
    Hay. Seems like only 5 guys here need the z10 bad. I think Kevin could give us all one from his stash
    You're right. Less to take to the US

We should go to his house and help him pack for his move.

Wonder if he's having a garage sale?

I have an idea for a new thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...0/#post8127637
    Last edited by frfghtr; 03-14-13 at 04:43 PM.
    03-14-13 04:26 PM
    sounds good to me , we need your address Kevin.
    03-14-13 05:18 PM
    Seriously. Buy out your contract and jump to rogers

Telus and bell have lte in Manitoba but not coverage outside of Brandon and Winnipeg and up to grand beach.

Rogers and mts coverage is the same on the hspa+ in Winnipeg which is branded 4g on the Z10 and s3 I have. My 9900 shows h+

Mts is garbage for cell phones and ever worse in the corporate level. I wouldn't deal with idc on fermor again either

On our consumer rogers account Rogers just cut our early activation fee in half from 299$ to 150$ so my wife could upgrade to the Z10 2 years early. My buddy with less then a year on mts can't get a cheaper plan to match our rogers consumer price OR get a Z10. He be angry

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 07:00 PM
    whats keeping me on MTS is my data plan which is unlimited , tethering with my PB and laptop , and they have bin good to me. I left Rogers 5 or 6 years ago. because of there data plan which didnt work for me . MTS promised me March to get a Z10 in my hands so I`ll give them till end of march and then I`ll decide.
    Ansovald likes this.
    03-14-13 09:47 PM
    03-14-13 09:54 PM
    Yeah, I follow him on Twitter and he has a Z10; I'm jealous!
    I'm on MTS but may be changing to Rogers. I won't go Bell due to limited coverage. What I like with Rogers is that the data is nation wide; what I like about MTS is that MB data is unlimited.

And add my name to the list of those waiting for the Z10; I'll take one of Kevin's before he moves away; less to pack for him.
    frfghtr likes this.
    03-14-13 10:28 PM
    Yeah, I follow him on Twitter and he has a Z10; I'm jealous!
    I'm on MTS but may be changing to Rogers. I won't go Bell due to limited coverage. What I like with Rogers is that the data is nation wide; what I like about MTS is that MB data is unlimited.

And add my name to the list of those waiting for the Z10; I'll take one of Kevin's before he moves away; less to pack for him.
    What's your twitter handle? ^"Him" is me

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 10:57 PM
    Bad news MTS costumes . just got phone call from MTS rep informing me that the Z10 will not be available till April now.
    03-15-13 11:09 AM
    I bought a Z10 from Koodo for $550, slapped in my MTS SIM and voila! It even has MTS splash screen on power up....and as far as updates I just threw my Koodo SIM back in and connected to WiFi.....voila again! Updated with Koodo/Telus update, then back to MTS SIM to enjoy unlimited data plan goodness!
    03-15-13 11:17 AM
    Bad news MTS costumes . just got phone call from MTS rep informing me that the Z10 will not be available till April now.
    I haven't gotten a call yet so untill I hear right from MTS I call BS for now..do you work for a big company or something on that line?...

03-15-13 11:19 AM
    April is in line with what I heard this week. Apparently the reps are in training to support the Z10. I can't believe that is the reason for the delay, though...
    03-15-13 11:20 AM
    I haven't gotten a call yet so untill I hear right from MTS I call BS for now..do you work for a big company or something on that line?...

I do have friends in low places , but what got MTS to move on this and give me answers ,is this , I look after our communication side of things in our company which includes 47 BB and 2 S3 , told them I`m gonna switch to a different provider if they cant help me get the Z10 in my employees hands ,and i need to know whats going on with this , so i`m getting updates on whats going on via phone calls. From MTS rep , not even my dealer , I called my dealer and told them what they told me ,and it seems like i get more info then they do . LOL.
    03-15-13 11:31 AM
    Good luck guys. Had enough and dumped MTS this morning.

Hooked up with Rogers, for $50 on a new 3 year plan.

Was going to buy the Z10 outright, so I came out ahead with buying out my contract.

MTS branded Z10?-new-z10.jpg
    03-15-13 02:25 PM
    ...just got my replacement Z10 in the courier Pretty sad that I'm already on my 2nd Z10 and those poor MTS souls....
    03-15-13 03:41 PM
    Good luck guys. Had enough and dumped MTS this morning.

Hooked up with Rogers, for $50 on a new 3 year plan.

Was going to buy the Z10 outright, so I came out ahead with buying out my contract.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new Z10.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	141536

who`s gonna help me fight now .
    frfghtr likes this.
    03-15-13 04:45 PM
    who`s gonna help me fight now .
    I'll keep helping...I like to harass MTSsucks at every opportunity
    03-15-13 05:59 PM
    What's your twitter handle? ^"Him" is me

Posted via CB10
    lol. @daclawmaster

We need a tweetup again so I can drool over your phone.
    03-15-13 06:31 PM
    I bought a Z10 from Koodo for $550, slapped in my MTS SIM and voila! It even has MTS splash screen on power up....and as far as updates I just threw my Koodo SIM back in and connected to WiFi.....voila again! Updated with Koodo/Telus update, then back to MTS SIM to enjoy unlimited data plan goodness!
    where is there a koodo store?
    03-15-13 07:18 PM
227 ... 34567 ...