That's what the MTS rep said. They could be here tomorrow.
    Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

So there's still hope?
    03-13-13 06:50 PM
    @frfghtr...gonna bet you were talking to a long-haired dude at IDC on Fermor by the mint??
    03-13-13 08:05 PM
    @frfghtr...gonna bet you were talking to a long-haired dude at IDC on Fermor by the mint??
    Nope you owe me a Z10. Westwood branch in St.James.

Did you hear the same story out there?
    03-13-13 08:40 PM
    I want my Z10!!! Come on MTS!!!
    03-13-13 08:58 PM
    I want my Z10!!! Come on MTS!!!
    Gimmies never get.

If it does happen, we'll all have to do a video conference call over beers.
    03-13-13 09:01 PM
    any one from the Selkirk area? if so any news from there store..cause I'm heading that way before work and would love to go back to work with a new toy in hand.
    03-13-13 09:03 PM
    Nope you owe me a Z10. Westwood branch in St.James.

Did you hear the same story out there?
    Nope and nope

I deal with the Fermor location with work stuff and the guy we deal with is a big BlackBerry supporter. Just had a gut feeling it was him.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 09:05 PM
    ....hmmm been a while since I searched the twitters for @talktomts mentions...I could use a good chuckle right about now

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 09:07 PM
    MTS rep told me they will just arrive at stores with no date set. So next anoucement will be Z10 are here. Instead of announcing
    a date.
    rexxenex likes this.
    03-13-13 09:38 PM
    when is that going to be July? Ha HA ha
    03-13-13 09:39 PM
    ....hmmm been a while since I searched the twitters for @talktomts mentions...I could use a good chuckle right about now

Posted via CB10
    I'm all deleted. In like thunder, out like ninja.

Just sitting here trying to get my tunes to fit on a 64 GB card with some space for the future.

Feeling a wave of optimism, but only because I'm listening to some good old classic rock.
    03-13-13 09:47 PM
    hey frfghtr are you @M_L_Titan if so your still on my timeline for @talktomts
    03-13-13 09:53 PM
    hey frfghtr are you @M_L_Titan if so your still on my timeline for @talktomts
    Rat's. I guess my avatar gave me away. So much for being a ninja.

By the way, Titan is my poochie. ML stands for My Lab Titan.
    03-13-13 10:08 PM
    you whats funny I never looked at your twitter avatar till now... Ha Ha Ha im blind

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-13-13 10:12 PM
    you whats funny I never looked at your twitter avatar till now... Ha Ha Ha im blind

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Honest mistake. Plus Titan was only pup on that one, so that could also lead to some confusion.

What I would like to know is, we have over 1700 views. What's with that? Either there's a lot of closet Manitobans or is big brother watching?

Probably just us ( what about 10) checking for news, over and over and over and ..................................................
    Last edited by frfghtr; 03-13-13 at 10:38 PM.
    rexxenex likes this.
    03-13-13 10:19 PM
    Since we may have a large audience, time for some humor.

And a much needed break.

For anyone that hasn't seen this yet, this is a must see. I had coffee shooting out of nose this morning, so you've been warned . Put down your drinks.

NoAhB0Dy likes this.
    03-13-13 10:45 PM
    I asked MTS why Sasktel (also regional) can have the Z10 before, and was told that Sasktel is part of Bell's distribution list.
    Well sasktel has them already.
    03-14-13 07:24 AM
    Now we'll have to wait till august till we have the Z10. With that million BB10 order that BB got yesterday.
    NoAhB0Dy and frfghtr like this.
    03-14-13 12:03 PM
    I'm all deleted. In like thunder, out like ninja.

Just sitting here trying to get my tunes to fit on a 64 GB card with some space for the future.

Feeling a wave of optimism, but only because I'm listening to some good old classic rock.
    Yeah...I noticed you deleted your reply to me and crackberrykevin about #mtssucks :P
    03-14-13 12:23 PM
    Since we may have a large audience, time for some humor.

And a much needed break.

For anyone that hasn't seen this yet, this is a must see. I had coffee shooting out of nose this morning, so you've been warned . Put down your drinks.

Pepsi MAX & Jeff Gordon Present: "Test Drive" - YouTube
    wow...my neck even huts from laughing so hard :P
    03-14-13 12:29 PM
    Now we'll have to wait till august till we have the Z10. With that million BB10 order that BB got yesterday.
    I threw that on @talktoMTS to see their reaction. I said that BB cancelled all small orders because of it and that MTS themselves cancelled because of lack of interest and will wait till the Q10 is released.

No reply. No surprise.

No sure how they do business, but I believe, all that is required is one call from MTS's Buyer to the distributer to see where the problem is. Then that info can be passed to the customer.
    03-14-13 01:10 PM
    so what the **** is taking mts so long if it wasn't so damn expensive to buy right out and then unlock I would go do it bjt I'm not going to put out almost a grand to do and the next day orbso they get there shippment in, and do we know who they deal with to get phones I know they did with bell years back but now I not sure.
    03-14-13 01:11 PM
    Yeah...I noticed you deleted your reply to me and crackberrykevin about #mtssucks :P
    I usually clean house on Twitter and FaceBook before nappy time.

No malicious intent. Only keep the interesting stuff like photos or the video you watched.

Like to get up in the morning and not read my own bs.
    03-14-13 01:14 PM
    so what the **** is taking mts so long if it wasn't so damn expensive to buy right out and then unlock I would go do it bjt I'm not going to put out almost a grand to do and the next day orbso they get there shippment in, and do we know who they deal with to get phones I know they did with bell years back but now I not sure.
    Now Chad, they said they were sorry.

Plus warranty is also a concern for a new product. I would like to stay with the carrier that I purchase my phone from.
    Last edited by frfghtr; 03-14-13 at 01:27 PM.
    03-14-13 01:16 PM
    The LTE network has been out long enough though. They started with the Sony Ion of all phones, and then 3 months later brough the Galaxy S III. MTS works in goofy ways when it comes to cellphones.
    Pptthh, MTS has one LTE transceiver, and you'd need to be on top of a building to get to it. Apparently, that's enough to say you have an LTE network. The rest is Roger's 3G network which MTS calls 4G. The entire cellular market is messed up.

Posted via CB10
    NoAhB0Dy likes this.
    03-14-13 01:27 PM
227 ... 23456 ...