threatened to take my corporate account to rogers , got 35 BB on account now which i need to start replacing some . they asked for my #, someone will call me , see what happens
    If you are in Wpg send me a PM as I just helped a company get setup properly and they are getting their Z10' s tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 04:13 PM
    If you are in Wpg send me a PM as I just helped a company get setup properly and they are getting their Z10' s tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    On MTS ?
    melect likes this.
    03-12-13 04:16 PM
    this just popped into my head awhile back sprint said no to the Z10 so if mts is getting there supply of BB's we know all to well how long it takes from the states to be shipped..lets just cross all our fingers this isnt the case..and also kinda shocked kevin hasnt tired to help us..we all know he's busy as a beaver right now.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-12-13 04:27 PM
    I`m from Neepawa , 30 minutes north of Brandon.
    03-12-13 04:45 PM
    this just popped into my head awhile back sprint said no to the Z10 so if mts is getting there supply of BB's we know all to well how long it takes from the states to be shipped..lets just cross all our fingers this isnt the case..and also kinda shocked kevin hasnt tired to help us..we all know he's busy as a beaver right now.

I guess Kevin has bigger fish to fry then us small group of MTS users. We're probably so small he could all give us a free Z10. And not even notice it on his stock. Am I right there big guy.

03-12-13 06:19 PM
    Switch to rogers. MTS was horrible to deal with on a corporate level so I made the switch 3 years ago. Mts is always slow to get new phones and they have a limited selection. Rogers corporate reps( not through a dealer) are amazing. U order a device and it's there within 24 hours. Voice and data plans almost match the consumer pricing now. U can get daytime voice pooling, for all your users so your daytime abusers can pull from the other users that don't talk during the day. Best of all they have amazing corporate tech support and customer service and no queues when u call. They have bes tech support I believe or did we I ran I to and issue a 2 years back.

They best part was having our cell phone bill cut in half after switching to rogers and not having to deal with Mts and their useless support.

Make the switch to Roger and begin enjoying life as a Roger corporate client. Then get your new Z10 tomorrow hspa+ (4g icon on most phones) is the same as mts.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 07:11 PM
    Plus Rogers offers data pooling...being a national provider that is a very enticing offer.
    03-12-13 09:53 PM
    I would like to go with rogers but..

1. can i take may number with me.
    2.I live in the interlake (winnipeg beach area)so I dont know the cell service is.

3.and what is better 2 or 3 year?

03-12-13 10:16 PM
    I have a corporate rep that takes care of my company that can do the same with Rogers. I agree. Run from MTS.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 10:32 PM

2.I live in the interlake (winnipeg beach area)so I dont know the cell service is.

I switched from Roger to MTS 5 years ago and was able to keep my number.
    03-12-13 10:37 PM

Rogers is your best bet.
    1. It's very simple to take your number. Go to Rogers and tell them you want to port your number over. They will cancel your plan with MTS And do it all from there. You don't even have to do anything with MTS.
    2. From my experience, everywhere a MTS phone got a signal, a Rogers phone will get a signal.
    3. And a shorter contract is always better because you can switch out phones sooner, but as far as I know, the Z10 is only available on a three year contract or bought outright.

Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10
    frfghtr likes this.
    03-12-13 10:38 PM
    Rogers is your best bet.
    1. It's very simple to take your number. Go to Rogers and tell them you want to port your number over. They will cancel your plan with MTS And do it all from there. You don't even have to do anything with MTS.
    2. From my experience, everywhere a MTS phone got a signal, a Rogers phone will get a signal.
    3. And a shorter contract is always better because you can switch out phones sooner, but as far as I know, the Z10 is only available on a three year contract or bought outright.

Hope that helps.

Posted via CB10
    I has a bit.. I was looking at the Prices Roger Vs MTS and I never found a unlimited data contract for roger as for MTS has here...

Talk & Surf Unlimited Plan | MTS

( I use a lot of Data) MTS unlimited data is 15GB and I always go over that..

Compared to Rogers has a Manitoba offer which is only 3Gb and is 70 bucks but I do have nation wide coverage..
    03-12-13 11:36 PM
    For those that want to go to a higher level ( i think) here is a little bit more info and email number ect

MTS to offer BlackBerry Z10 smartphone powered by BlackBerry 10 | MTS
    03-12-13 11:42 PM
    For those that want to go to a higher level ( i think) here is a little bit more info and email number ect

MTS to offer BlackBerry Z10 smartphone powered by BlackBerry 10 | MTS
    Thnx for posting. Wow. The article actually says March and for 2013

WINNIPEG, MB, January 30, 2013 - MTS today announced that the new BlackBerry� Z10 smartphone powered by BlackBerry� 10 is expected to be available to MTS customers in March 2013.

But it does say expected, so I won't hold my breath.
    03-13-13 01:11 AM
    I has a bit.. I was looking at the Prices Roger Vs MTS and I never found a unlimited data contract for roger as for MTS has here...

Talk & Surf Unlimited Plan | MTS

( I use a lot of Data) MTS unlimited data is 15GB and I always go over that..

Compared to Rogers has a Manitoba offer which is only 3Gb and is 70 bucks but I do have nation wide coverage..
    Wow. You go over 15 gb! You must do a lot of the the ring or hot spot. As far as I know you won't find and data plan that comes close to that size limit with Rogers. The max they have is 6gb.
    Have you thought about wireless Internet sticks or what not?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 02:42 AM
    Wow. You go over 15 gb! You must do a lot of the the ring or hot spot. As far as I know you won't find and data plan that comes close to that size limit with Rogers. The max they have is 6gb.
    Have you thought about wireless Internet sticks or what not?

Posted via CB10
    I play the Tunein app while im at work so that roughly 25hrs a week and I also tether my phone by an app called tether..when im on the road as my contract doesnt allow hot spotting with unlimited in order for me to do so I have to go to a limited data plan..so the tether app and tunein app use up most of my data. last month bill i was over by 5gb and didnt pay a dime. The highest I've been was 32GB, and when i get close to my limit I get a message stating im getting close to my 15gb limit after that my speed is slowed down.

03-13-13 03:02 AM
    The highest I've been was 32GB,
    Holy Moly.
    03-13-13 09:05 AM
    Got a phone call from MTS this morning. Telling that there shipment was supposed to have arrived last week, but didn't. There expecting shipment anyday now. And that I should go to my MTS dealer for more info, they will call my dealer. So I'll stop in today and see what they have to say.
    03-13-13 11:36 AM
    Wow...that is too funny! This is *EXACTLY* what they told me in Oct/Nov/Dec when my son was chompin' at the bit wanting an iPhone and I told him to at least wait for the Galaxy S3...MTS kept saying it was coming and he almost caved but I managed to hold him off. In the end he is so much happier not being a slave to crapple and his iPhone fanboy buddies are all jealous

Got a phone call from MTS this morning. Telling that there shipment was supposed to have arrived last week, but didn't. There expecting shipment anyday now. And that I should go to my MTS dealer for more info, they will call my dealer. So I'll stop in today and see what they have to say.
    03-13-13 02:53 PM
    My thoughts on MTS...unless you absolutely 100% need unlimited data (and that's in Manitoba only...don't forget that "unlimited" becomes 300 MB once you leave the province) Rogers is the way to go. Service, MB coverage, national pricing, contracts across country, roaming, bundles, *new* devices, etc give no reason to be with MTS. I could never use the kind of data Mr. 15 GB is talking about as I would never stream on my phone. That's what wifi is for. As for tethering, Rogers lets you tether/hotspot due to capped data plans. MTS does not unless you want to upgrade your account for an additional $30/month and again, get unlimited MB data. To be honest, I think the streaming and tethering via an app is taking advantage and affects other users of the service but I don't really care because I would never go back to MTS anyway.

..my 2 cents
    03-13-13 03:00 PM
    The only thing MTS offers that the others can't (in this province) is LTE service?? Unless I'm mistaken, they are the only LTE suppliers in Manitoba? Shame to have an LTE phone and not be able to take full advantage of it??
    That's probably the main reason I'm grudgingly waiting for MTS.
    03-13-13 03:06 PM
    If you're only reason is LTE, I wouldn't wait. Rogers will get LTE in Manitoba soon enough. My Z10 is plenty fast on HSPA+ and unless you plan on doing craploads of downloading, you're not going to need it. Something seems quite suspect about this whole MTS LTE implementation...they secretly deploy it, it wasn't compatible with all their LTE capable devices, the service is spotty at best (although my son says it has been getting better on his S3) Considering they co-implemented 3G/H+ across Manitoba with Rogers, doesn't it seem kinda odd that they didn't do same for LTE?

The only thing MTS offers that the others can't (in this province) is LTE service?? Unless I'm mistaken, they are the only LTE suppliers in Manitoba? Shame to have an LTE phone and not be able to take full advantage of it??
    That's probably the main reason I'm grudgingly waiting for MTS.
    03-13-13 03:17 PM
    I know that my sons GS3 has had excellent LTE service? MTS only has LTE coverage in Winnipeg and Brandon. Some people think it's through out the whole province but that's not true.
    I have no idea why they didn't team up with Rogers on the LTE when they obviously didn't have a problem doing it with the 3G/H+. Who knows why they do what they do. Same reason that it makes no sense that they are always so late to the party. Iphone, Samsung S3 and now the Z10? Go figure...
    03-13-13 03:24 PM
    Well another fruitless day. Still no BlackBerry Z10.

Started with @talktoMTS on Twittter. Sill no answers. No dates, but can buy a Z10, unlock it and bring over to use on my plan.

Off I go to the neighborhood Rogers rep. Can buy one for $700 and get it unlocked at a basement tech for $50. May void warranty. Oh good! Wrong answer.
    Can I access the LTE network? Well, Rogers has LTE, but not in Manitoba. It's coming. Ya right. I live in Manitoba, not somewhere else. Wrong answer #2.
    So how many do you have and do you have a white one. Nope no stock, don't know when they're coming. Wrong answer again. Hey is this MTS? No Rogers. Sorry.

So I'm off to my local MTS Connect Store. Still no date but a very knowledgeable sales rep that is also a CrackBerry enthusiast. Plus he wants a Z10.
    He's wondering if the Z10's are in town at a distribution hub, but MTS is holding back waiting for the latest update. He says, he's seen it before.
    And there's a big promo flogging S3's right now, that just ended March 10th , so never know. Moving stock, rather than get stuck with it?
    Also said, MTS never gives them dates and it wouldn't be the first time he's come in and the stock arrives that morning with no notice.

Maybe tomorrow, maybe next. Sorry.

So, back to waiting. Wonder if I have any Jets games on the PVR?
    cman5 likes this.
    03-13-13 03:40 PM
    Well another fruitless day. Still no BlackBerry Z10.

Started with @talktoMTS on Twittter. Sill no answers. No dates, but can buy a Z10, unlock it and bring over to use on my plan.

Off I go to the neighborhood Rogers rep. Can buy one for $700 and get it unlocked at a basement tech for $50. May void warranty. Oh good! Wrong answer.
    Can I access the LTE network? Well, Rogers has LTE, but not in Manitoba. It's coming. Ya right. I live in Manitoba, not somewhere else. Wrong answer #2.
    So how many do you have and do you have a white one. Nope no stock, don't know when they're coming. Wrong answer again. Hey is this MTS? No Rogers. Sorry.

So I'm off to my local MTS Connect Store. Still no date but a very knowledgeable sales rep that is also a CrackBerry enthusiast. Plus he wants a Z10.
    He's wondering if the Z10's are in town at a distribution hub, but MTS is holding back waiting for the latest update. He says, he's seen it before.
    And there's a big promo flogging S3's right now, that just ended March 10th , so never know. Moving stock, rather than get stuck with it?
    Also said, MTS never gives them dates and it wouldn't be the first time he's come in and the stock arrives that morning with no notice.

Maybe tomorrow, maybe next. Sorry.

So, back to waiting. Wonder if I have any Jets games on the PVR?

That's what the MTS rep said. They could be here tomorrow.
    frfghtr and Ansovald like this.
    03-13-13 06:44 PM
227 12345 ...