Haha you mind if I use your pic to tweet to them?!
    My pleasure. If they cave under pressure, I would like a white one please.

The frustrating thing is, are they even town? I'm guessing the IT Dept has them, but no one from MTS Facebook, Twitter or the chat on their web page has any answers.
    03-10-13 11:24 PM
    4G/LTE in Manitoba is dependent on Rogers - MTS was too cheap to put up their own towers so they just signed a carriage agreement with Rogers. Which is why Bell and Telus GSM phones go basically dark at the border, since obviously they don't play nice with Rogers. Basically those 2 have Highway 1 coverage through Winnipeg. They may still have CDMA carriage agreements but that doesn't help anyone. Us SaskTel folks are lucky we have full HSPA roaming on the Rogers/MTS towers in Manitoba so our phones work pretty much everywhere because we can hit any Rogers/MTS, Bell or Telus towers in the province for service.
    MTS partnerned with Roger for the HSPA network, not the LTE network, and it was the other way around, MTS has/had the towers, Rogers had the equipment. MTS LTE is completely on their own, no partnership. Hence why MTS has LTE in Manitoba and Rogers does not.

Rogers had a few key towers that MTS now has use to, but the whole original agreement was MTS having the towers, just not the equipment to switch from CDMA to GSM.
    cman5 likes this.
    03-10-13 11:56 PM
    i say we all send @talktomts messages every day until they release the phone! whos in?
    I'm in 100% in

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-11-13 02:43 AM
    Friend of mine told me this weekend that his contact at MTS said that Mar. 28th is the date for MTS's release? I can't confirm this because like the rest of us I haven't gotten any direct feedback from MTS. But it does make sense if the comment someone on the posts here mentioned a while back that MTS has a deal/connection with one of the big US carriers. And that seems to be one of the dates the US carriers are working towards. So that would be another 3 weeks folks.
    I hope it's just a rumor and that we get it sooner?? We'll see, one way or another.
    03-11-13 09:16 AM
    Friend of mine told me this weekend that his contact at MTS said that Mar. 28th is the date for MTS's release? I can't confirm this because like the rest of us I haven't gotten any direct feedback from MTS. But it does make sense if the comment someone on the posts here mentioned a while back that MTS has a deal/connection with one of the big US carriers. And that seems to be one of the dates the US carriers are working towards. So that would be another 3 weeks folks.
    I hope it's just a rumor and that we get it sooner?? We'll see, one way or another.
    I hoep its just a rumor, and if its not MTS really should get people who can tell when its early march and not at the end of the month..We WANT IT NOW...NOW I SAY.
    cman5 likes this.
    03-11-13 09:48 AM
    I hoep its just a rumor, and if its not MTS really should get people who can tell when its early march and not at the end of the month..We WANT IT NOW...NOW I SAY.
    Just tweeting with MTS. They're saying mid March with no date yet.

Trying to get more info. Hoping they're at least in town with the IT Dept.

No more news just yet. Gonna keep bugging them.
    cman5 likes this.
    03-11-13 09:57 AM
    Just tweeting with MTS. They're saying mid March with no date yet.

Trying to get more info. Hoping they're at least in town with the IT Dept.

No more news just yet. Gonna keep bugging them.
    I'm a person who has a lot of patience but even I'm getting to my end, and what really gets me it when we know we will let everone know crap they keep telling us, instead of saying that just say hopefully next week or we will have a update asap..rogers is starting to look good.

03-11-13 10:18 AM
    Haha you mind if I use your pic to tweet to them?!
    Saw the pic on @talktoMTS. ROTFLMAO

They're getting bombarded from us. Talk about getting the run-around. Wonder if they'll shut down their Twitter Account.

We're on the power play. Keep shooting at the net. Has to go in sooner or later.
    rexxenex likes this.
    03-11-13 10:21 AM
    I'm a person who has a lot of patience but even I'm getting to my end, and what really gets me it when we know we will let everone know crap they keep telling us, instead of saying that just say hopefully next week or we will have a update asap..rogers is starting to look good.

There's definitely a problem with MTS when we threaten to take our business elsewhere and all we get is an "Oh Well".
    03-11-13 10:23 AM
    Latest answer from @talktoMTS

Talk to MTS ‏@talktoMTS
    We know our customers are patiently waiting for this device. It's coming, & it'll be on our LTE network. Worth the wait we think.
    Hide conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
    10:43 a.m. - Mar 11, 2013 � Details

No they're not patiently waiting. They're taking their business somewhere else.
    Last edited by frfghtr; 03-16-13 at 07:57 AM.
    03-11-13 10:49 AM
    I have to say that the LTE (which I Do not have)( I'm with Rogers) almost seems un necessary! My Z10 is so fast that I really don't think that a few hundred milliseconds of download time is going to make a big stink. I have to add that I pounded my sisters browser on her iphone in multiple tests today. I have come to the uneducated conclusion that 4g is sufficient. If what I have read about LTE and battery drain is true I will not enable it anyway.

CB10 App, Z10
    03-11-13 04:19 PM
    Wow MTS is really being a ***** to us as a customer..if No new info is had but mid next week I'm going to Rogers..and buy one and unlock it and go to MTS and say here seeing your talking your sweet time I had to go to another Cell provider and buy one to use on your network just for that reason you lost profit.
    rexxenex likes this.
    03-11-13 05:53 PM
    Wow MTS is really being a ***** to us as a customer..if No new info is had but mid next week I'm going to Rogers..and buy one and unlock it and go to MTS and say here seeing your talking your sweet time I had to go to another Cell provider and buy one to use on your network just for that reason you lost profit.
    How's this for arrogance.

Talk to MTS ‏@talktoMTS
    @M_L_Titan We know our customers are patiently waiting for this device. It's coming, & it'll be on our LTE network. Worth the wait we think.
    03-11-13 05:56 PM
    HAHA awesome! Lets keep it up all week until a release date! If not im goin with what Ansovald is planning to do. I got a buddy @Mrlukesa to really harass them today too!

It really pisses me off with the same comments for everyone. 'Its really worth the wait since we are the only provider in Manitoba with LTE' .... how does that help when LTE isnt available where i am?!
    Ansovald and frfghtr like this.
    03-11-13 06:23 PM
    Deleted my old posts cause they get pushed down anyways

New strategy. I've got nothing to lose.

I wonder if Rogers wants my business? Doesn't seem like MTS does. http://www.rogers.com/web/link/wirel...tailed=RIMLBLK
    Collapse Reply Delete Favorite More
    6:15 p.m. - Mar 11, 2013 � Details

Maybe I should go with Telus. What do you think? I've only got 3 contracts with MTS. No big deal, eh? http://www.telusmobility.com/en/MB/b...10/index.shtml
    Collapse Reply Delete Favorite More
    6:36 p.m. - Mar 11, 2013 � Details
    Last edited by frfghtr; 03-16-13 at 07:59 AM.
    rexxenex and Ansovald like this.
    03-11-13 06:30 PM
    HAHA awesome! Lets keep it up all week until a release date! If not im goin with what Ansovald is planning to do. I got a buddy @Mrlukesa to really harass them today too!

It really pisses me off with the same comments for everyone. 'Its really worth the wait since we are the only provider in Manitoba with LTE' .... how does that help when LTE isnt available where i am?!
    I'm thinking I may be passed angry after the bs today and should move on.

Considering I was going to buy the Z10 outright, I may as well cancel my plan with MTS, pay the penalty, and just find another provider. Probably cheaper anyways.

Any thoughts on which one I should consider? Rogers, Telus, Bell, Fido? No idea. Need coverage around the south end of Lake Manitoba.

Thnx for you help.
    03-11-13 06:55 PM
    Rogers. MTS is a joke and gives a rats *** about customer service. Rogers will give you exact same hspa+ coverage in MB.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 07:04 PM
    Rogers! My contract is up! Im seriously considering getting rid of my MTS cell phone cause of all of this nonsense! If they at least talked to the consumers and let them know some info it wouldn't be such a problem!
    03-11-13 07:27 PM
    Just saw this new hashtag. #mtssucks Can we get it trending?
    Ansovald likes this.
    03-11-13 07:45 PM
    I'm on it...
    03-11-13 08:53 PM
    this is what i got for a reply,
    At this time we do not have a confirmed date for when MTS will be launching it. MTS is a small Manitoba based company within the wireless community and we are always working to remain competitive with our hardware line up. Please visit Personal | MTS to sign up for our interest list and be the first to know when BlackBerry 10 is coming to MTS.
    03-12-13 08:33 AM
    From reading the twitter replies, it sounds like Blackberry is not shipping them to MTS. Maybe it's related to the higher than expected sales?
    03-12-13 11:06 AM
    LOL..that was me :P
    03-12-13 02:57 PM
    LOL..that was me :P
    Good one. Was just battling with them again today.

Told them their over-payed CEO should be fired for being so arrogant to expect patience. Asked them to put him on Twitter.

Now I told them I heard MTS won't even carry the Z10 and asked if can I buy one from Ebay to use on my contract.

Feel sorry for the poor employees who have take the brunt of our complaints because of the incompetence of MTS.

Small company, smaller mindset. Everyone in the boardroom should be fired.

I noticed I have 25 Followers and they're one of them. Too funny, but I doubt they will for long.
    03-12-13 03:13 PM
    threatened to take my corporate account to rogers , got 35 BB on account now which i need to start replacing some . they asked for my #, someone will call me , see what happens
    frfghtr and rexxenex like this.
    03-12-13 03:59 PM
227 1234 ...