What's the problem of eas for my account? Can't add it always getting this error. Is it not possible to use two eas account? both eas email I'm using are work emails.

MS exchange email-img_00000130.png

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 05:49 PM
    I'm not sure, but I believe you can have more than one. What version of the BB OS are you using?
    05-04-13 06:57 PM
    Are you sure your connecting to the proper servers? Incoming and outgoing

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 08:41 PM
    MS exchange email-img_00000126.png
    I'm also having an issue with my MS Exchange account.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 08:51 PM
    I had a similar problem. Need to make sure active sync is enabled on the server end if trying to connect via active sync, and that the version of BES being used is BlackBerry 10 compatible if using a Z10 or Q10. In my case the answer to both questions was no and I can only connect to that particular account via the browser.
    05-04-13 09:17 PM
    I had a similar problem. Need to make sure active sync is enabled on the server end if trying to connect via active sync, and that the version of BES being used is BlackBerry 10 compatible if using a Z10 or Q10. In my case the answer to both questions was no and I can only connect to that particular account via the browser.
    This account has been working for me for a week and just stopped working

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 09:22 PM
    Different issue than I had, then. Other than rebooting your phone and trying again later in case it's an external issue, not sure what else to suggest. Hope someone knows something that can help!
    05-04-13 09:37 PM
    Different issue than I had, then. Other than rebooting your phone and trying again later in case it's an external issue, not sure what else to suggest. Hope someone knows something that can help!
    Thanks for your help.

I was thinking it's an issue possibly with BES

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 09:43 PM
    At the OP...

It's a setting on your device in the A/S account settings.

It could be the domain / server name / username / password...or port. It could also be your SSL settings.

Make sure when you enter the domain name, you only type the name and not the suffix, eg; domain_name, not domain_name.xxx. The server_name is crucial as well...and it's going to read like this: "server_name.domain_name.xxx", with the domain suffix. Example: "mailserver.microsoft.com". Any one mistake in any entry and it won't work.
    05-04-13 10:09 PM
    Thanks for your help.

I was thinking it's an issue possibly with BES

Posted via CB10
    Are you on a BES or just using active sync? From what I see, it's not an account issue, but a device network issue.
    05-04-13 10:10 PM
    This account has been working for me for a week and just stopped working

Posted via CB10
    Then MY question would be, is it your own server? Or your employers? Not impossible that your IT department decided to turn down external connections on ActiveSync. Might be worth checking in with your Help Desk.
    05-04-13 10:21 PM
    Are you on a BES or just using active sync? From what I see, it's not an account issue, but a device network issue.
    I'm not on BES.

I'm on Verizon. I'll call them tomorrow.

This is actually a real pain, as I missed a few important emails that should have came to my phone that didn't

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 10:21 PM
    Seems like its an issue with the .1627 leak installed on the Verizon BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 03:17 PM