Hello,

I just got the new DTEK50. I need to transfer my contacts from the Z10 device to the sim card. I have both devices discoverable and they see each other. The sim card sits in the new device. In Transfer BlackBerry Contacts to Android via Bluetooth guide the final part just doesn't work for me. On the Z10 I cannot select the option Blackberry Button and Transfer Contacts. Bluetooth won't transfer contacts. Is there maybe another Howto that explains how to transfer contacts tot sim?

Thanks maurits
    02-02-17 05:09 AM
    I don't understand why you're bothering with using Bluetooth. Why not just put the SIM card back in your Z10 and export whatever amount of contacts you can to the SIM and then put it back in your DTEK50 and import them to the device? Or better yet, just use the BlackBerry Content Transfer Tool to just move everything from your Z10.
    02-02-17 03:51 PM
    Those instructions don't work. Contacts and other files are uploaded from Z10 to my virgin Google Drive. Some cryptic files show up on GD after a while. But DTEK says it cannot download anything from GD as long as Z10 is uploading to Google Drive. But Z10 has finished uploading. Obviously there is a problem here.

I moved most of the files through BB Link to my computer to my DTEK. I just need to transfer my contacts from the Z10 to the new device, preferably my sim card. On the DTEK I tried to import the file contacts.xml from Google Drive. However the import utility wants a Vcard format, not xml. Is there a way to manually move (or copy/paste) the contact list? I think I'll try some other app.
    Last edited by maurits60; 02-10-17 at 04:51 AM.
    02-10-17 04:41 AM