I have seen many iPhone & Android users adding different smileys and such onto there bbm chats, Instagram and more.

I wonder how is it possible that they can get them smileys and BlackBerry users cannot, they are aloud to use them emoticons on bbm but original loyal BlackBerry users ain't able to download the app, or even side load

But I don't know if much people know about this, but it looks like the app has just copyed (robbed) the smileys and symbols from whatsapp, so I think why don't we do the same?

Noone has made a app for whatsapp smileys and I searched if it is possible to get whatsapp emoticon's for bbm and I have just come up unsuccessful, however some people have tried to copy a certain smiley from whatsapp and they say it just comes up as a Chinese letter or something as such.

But the problem is that some smileys simply cannot be used for bbm or anything else, however there are some smileys that do work

I'm going to post all the smileys off whatsapp and all you have to do is save them onto 'notes' or 'memopad'
    The ones that will work will come up as the symbol and the ones that wont will come up in a Chinese letter thingy
    Last edited by KaaBreeziii; 01-20-14 at 07:59 AM.
    01-20-14 07:47 AM
    Read what?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 07:50 AM
    Was there supposed to be a link?

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    01-20-14 07:51 AM
    The extra emoticons that can be used on BBM on the iPhone are the ones that are available with the iPhone keyboard.
    01-20-14 08:24 AM
    I do not know about how they get to use the emoticon's all I know is that some phones have an app to get them, but blackberry doesn't.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 08:38 AM
    😅😩😫😆😋😎😵😈😐😶😇😑😺😸😻😽😼🙀😿😹😾👹👺💫💥 💧👅👪👬👭👰👞👚🎽👖👝👛👓💕💖💞💌👤👥💬💭🐽🐼🐥🐣🐢🐝🐜🐞🐌🐋🐄🐏🐀🐃🐅🐇🐉🐐🐓🐕🐖🐁🐂🐲 🐡🐊🐪🐆🐈🐩🐾🌿🍄🌲🌳🌰🌱🌼🌐🌞🌝🌚🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌜🌛🌍🌎🌏🌋🌌🌠❄🌁🎋🎊🔮📹💾📞📟🔉🔈🔇🔕⌛⏰⌚ 🔏🔐🔎🔦🔆🔅🔌🔧🔩🚪🔪💴💵💷💶💳💸📧📥📤🔋✉📨📯📪📬📭📦📄📃📑📊📈📉📜📋📅📆📇📁📂📌📎✒✏📏📐📕📗 📘📙📓📔📒📚🔖📛🔬🔭📰🎼🎹🎻🎮🃏🎴🎲🏉🎳🏇🏂🎣🍼🍹🍷🍕🍗🍖🍤🍥🍩🍮🍨🍪🍫🍬🍭🍯🍏🍒🍋🍇🍑🍈🍌🍐🍍🍠 🌽🏡🏤🗾🌉🎠⚓🏮🗿🎪🎭📍🔟🔢🔣🔠🔡🔤↔↕🔄🔼↩↪ℹ⤵⤴🔀🔁🔂🆓🆖🈴🈲Ⓜ🆑📵❇💠♻💲〰🔚🔙🔛🔜🔃🕧🕜🕝 🕞🕟🕠🕡🕢🕣🕤🕥🕦✖💮💯✔☑🔘🔗➰◼◻◾◽▪▫🔺⚫🔵🔻🔶🔷🔸🔹                   X-o         ☻  ☃ ☎ ☏ ✆ ☼ 㗊 ⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅ ☢ ☤ ✝ ☦ ☭
    01-20-14 09:00 AM
    I do not know about how they get to use the emoticon's all I know is that some phones have an app to get them, but blackberry doesn't.

Posted via CB10
    So, on the iPhone, we have this emoji keyboard layout, so we have all these additional emoticons that we can utilize.

More emoticon's for Z10? Read this.-emoji-keyboard.png

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 09:22 AM
    Ohhh okay, and to see the emoticon's I posted, you have to be on the browser

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 09:32 AM
    Why do you want these? They look like they were taken out of a children's book.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 09:39 AM
    Why do you want these? They look like they were taken out of a children's book.

Posted via CB10
    They actually show up a bit differently to BlackBerry users when they view them on BBM. Less cartoonish I guess. I assume it has to do with encoding.
    01-20-14 09:46 AM
    have you tried using a keyboard with emojis integrated?
    01-20-14 10:54 AM