I am on tmobile network and my area does not have LTE yet. That being said, I am having issues with the signal being locked up and I can't access the apps that need data and or get/receive texts and the same with phone calls.

I find myself having to switch around with the different mobile network groups in the settings and then maybe my services get restored. Frustrated with having to worry about whether or not I will be connected.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 07:20 PM
    I have Verizon and don't understand why you have to switch settings? The phone should do that automatically or am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 08:07 PM
    It just drops the signal. Even though it shows full bars. Then the little blackberry symbol disappears. Everything stops and I have to tinker with the signal. Not what I call a smooth experience. Hoping to resolve this. I really want to love this phone. Been having lots of these things pop up. I have had 8900, 9700, 9780, 9900,and now z10. Not just new to BlackBerry. These issues just get annoying.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 08:34 PM
    Same issue with my T-Mobile z10...defiantly a network issue

Posted via CB10....Z10
    04-09-13 08:46 PM
    Have you contacted T-Mobile to get a resolution? I would start there myself, I am working with Verizon on several issues via text and phone and so far we cleared up a few but not all of them. I am waiting for an update expected soon that should fix the rest and add some old features I miss.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 09:03 PM
    It just drops the signal. Even though it shows full bars. Then the little blackberry symbol disappears. Everything stops and I have to tinker with the signal. Not what I call a smooth experience. Hoping to resolve this. I really want to love this phone. Been having lots of these things pop up. I have had 8900, 9700, 9780, 9900,and now z10. Not just new to BlackBerry. These issues just get annoying.

Posted via CB10
    I had that on TMO quite a bit while using my dev alpha - non stop almost - but haven't seen it on the actual Z10 at all.

Are you on the Z10 or a dev alpha device?
    04-09-13 09:05 PM
    I have the Z on tmobiles Chicago land network and am funding that the signal strength is incredible compared to my last 2 phones (nexus 4 and gs3). I haven't had such reliable service since VXW! Also running a speed test on the network shows 12 to 16 mbps download on hspa+ as tmobile hasn't deployed lte on my area yet. This is at my house where I literally had to use the wifi calling feature to keep service!

Via Zed using CB10
    04-09-13 09:10 PM
    You're not the only one with this issue.

I even went to my local tmobile store and bench marked their nonLTE 4G speed and it consistently outperformed, but not by much.

I thought it was because this is an unlocked AT&T Z10 subversion 91 issue. Looks like that may not be the case, I hope.

My next question to you guys are whether the subversion on tmobile Z10s is RFF121LW or RFK91LW?

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 10:09 PM
    I hope a software update will fix this. I have a 9900 with tmo and I never had these issues. I also wonder if the case dampens the signal. I have the case mate brushed aluminum effect case. Not willing to go naked with the phone.

As for model number I am using I will look that up later and get back to you.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 11:17 PM
    I've had this issue and posted it a few weeks ago. I've got a canadian model so it's the 91 but it's so frustrating that it won't connect. But I'm on prepaid and only paying 30$ a month compared to the near hundred bucks the big two rip off carriers would charge. End rant.

So the best temporary solution is to turn off and turn on airplane mode which kinda sucks. But it's better than no data!

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 12:02 AM