I'm not able to receive or send MMS texts on my Z10..idk what is wrong, i changed advanced settings as well..i don't know why this is happening..
    02-12-13 07:57 PM
    Which advanced settings you changed? What did you changed in advanced settings? who is your carrier, and when did this started to happen?
    02-12-13 07:58 PM
    Which advanced settings you changed? What did you changed in advanced settings? who is your carrier, and when did this started to happen?
    oh i mean't the normal settings, and i'm with virgin mobile and i think today because my friend is trying to send me mms messages but i'm not receiving them.
    02-12-13 08:02 PM
    Did you change any settings related to MSS at all? Virgin Mobile in Canada Right?
    02-12-13 08:04 PM
    every option is on except the last two which are the rejection ones, and yes virgin mobile in Canada..
    02-12-13 08:08 PM
    Have you checked with them to see if there is any issues with your plan, some people are reporting issues with their plans being changed, i would suggest you do that first
    02-12-13 08:20 PM
    i checked, i do have mms in my plan still..idk maybe it might fix itself..:/
    02-12-13 08:28 PM
    try rebooting the phone to see if that fixes it
    02-12-13 08:29 PM
    Hi, I'm with bell mobility and mms had been on and off for the last few days.... I am also using the Z10. If you don't know, virgin and bell share the same network... in fact bell bought out virgin about a year ago. so maybe it's a carrier problem.... or maybe a carrier problem with the z10. i don't send much mms anyway... so i'll just wait and see.
    02-12-13 08:32 PM
    Trying rebooting now, and no i'm not setting APN in option.
    02-12-13 08:33 PM
    oh i see..damn.
    02-12-13 08:35 PM
    Type KB33653 into google and you should hit a rim article about sms messages that may apply to you. This happened to my wife and after following the steps it was fixed. Basically this happens if you use blackberry link to do a device switch. You will need to do a security wipe and then restore to the bb10 but don't copy over the old sms messages.

Again, not sure if this is the same for mms but worth a read.

Tim
    02-12-13 09:39 PM
    Yeah that was for normal texts..

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-12-13 10:14 PM
    Most carriers have an online account management site IE. I'm with Telus in Canada so, to manage my account I go to telusmobility.com. First, make sure the email address you use to log in is NOT the same email you have registered for your blackberry ID. I simply made a Gmail account and registered that email for my online carrier account management. Then, added that email account to my z10. Carriers use this email to send account info(bills etc...) as well as any mms messages that are sent to you. You should start receiving mms messages again as soon as you change which email address you use. * remember, blackberry has eliminated blackberry net emails, they're offering complimentary forwarding for a year. But you can't register that email in bb10*

I hope this was helpful! If I didn't clarify properly or I make absolutely no sense let me know and I will try to explain it better! Pin:2671EAAF

Happy messaging!!
    Lewis
    02-13-13 01:33 PM
    Most carriers have an online account management site IE. I'm with Telus in Canada so, to manage my account I go to telusmobility.com. First, make sure the email address you use to log in is NOT the same email you have registered for your blackberry ID. I simply made a Gmail account and registered that email for my online carrier account management. Then, added that email account to my z10. Carriers use this email to send account info(bills etc...) as well as any mms messages that are sent to you. You should start receiving mms messages again as soon as you change which email address you use. * remember, blackberry has eliminated blackberry net emails, they're offering complimentary forwarding for a year. But you can't register that email in bb10*

I hope this was helpful! If I didn't clarify properly or I make absolutely no sense let me know and I will try to explain it better! Pin:2671EAAF

Happy messaging!!
    Lewis
    Alright I'll give that a try!

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-13-13 05:34 PM
    I am having exactly the same problem, cannot send or receive MMS....I've tried absolutely everything I can think of.

Incoming never arrive, and if I try to send, it displays an error message directly bellow the MMS thumbnail that says "General Problem"....

yeah...I'll say..
    03-24-13 08:11 AM

Happy messaging!!
    Lewis
    Ok, thank you. I have just tried this...hope you're right. I just can't seem to get this solved!! Incredibly frustrating.

Once I reset my password with the Telco (previously it matched my BB ID email), I got a confirmation email from the telco saying it could take up to 5 days for the change of email to become effective...

Let's hope this works!
    03-24-13 08:35 AM
    This is a known issue by BlackBerry on certain devices across multiple networks. The temporary remedy for me is turning mobile network off and on about 4 times consecutively when it starts failing. In Canada you shouldn't be able to change your APN settings since they are fed from the SIM. I'm troubleshooting this with BlackBerry and will let you know when / if they are able to resolve or provide more insight.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 10:05 AM
    Got the same problem with my Z10 no mms. So if I need to send pictures I either use what's app or email. And I'm with bell.
    03-24-13 10:18 AM
    It's a problem with Bell Mobility and the Z10.
    I've tried a security wipe and new sim card.
    Luckily, the guys at Bell Tech Support were helpful, they told me to sell the phone on Ebay or Kijiji. So far, that's the best solution to the MMS/picture message problem.
    03-31-13 08:28 PM
    It's a problem with Bell Mobility and the Z10.
    I've tried a security wipe and new sim card.
    Luckily, the guys at Bell Tech Support were helpful, they told me to sell the phone on Ebay or Kijiji. So far, that's the best solution to the MMS/picture message problem.
    03-31-13 08:29 PM
    No problems here from battery - os - network - hardware. Everything are working as they should, from Fido ( rogers) canada.

Posted via BlackBerry z10 (CB)
    03-31-13 08:34 PM
    Try switching from circuit switch preferred to packet switch preferred. Worked for me, but then I switched back to circuit preferred after sending the mms because normal texts were slow
    Hub>settings (right)> text messaging> advanced > routing preference

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 07:48 PM
    Here's the latest from BlackBerry technical support:
    "I just called and left you a voice mail regarding the MMS issue on your Z10 device. The seniors have reproduced it and the issue is going to be resolved in a future software update of 10.1. I do not have a release date for the software release but I would expect to see it around the time the Q10 comes out."
    anon(4201258) and sheeraz_aa like this.
    04-03-13 05:14 PM
    I have the same message on the blackberry tech support. Here is what I posted.....I have been getting the same thing + 1 friend of mine since that 4181 upgrade. We tried the fix above and it didn't work either on both phones. BBM and email work but MMS doesn't ( sending and receiving) . Looked at few forums with people who has the same issue but it didn't fix it either. I keep getting try this try that. Even my service provider Rogers tech support can't fix it and they want me to do a full wipe out/ reinstall. I heard 10.2.0.424 new OS was coming at the end of Oct or early Nov so I decided to wait for it. Installed the new OS 2 days ago and it didn't fix the problem. But i got a message after the reboot: "an error was found with your media license and has been fixed". I thought that would of been it but the problem remained. I guess I will have to do a full wipe out/ reinstall. It seems from what I have been reading that only the Z10 is affected and not the Q10
    10-27-13 12:28 PM
29 12