I did a lot of research and contacted service providers and nothing was useful. Here's my story:
    I have a Verizon Z10. When I called to see if I can unlock the global service customer rep told that all Verizon 4G LTE devices come unlocked. Sure enough, I put in my Telcel sim (Mexican Network) and it picked up Telcel signal. So, now my main problem is I cant send nor receive MMS. I was using a Bold 9930 before the Z10, with the same set up (Verizon, unlocked on Telcel), where I was only able to receive MMS. I know service books had to be installed on the 9930 to be able to send MMS. Is there any way around my current situation on my Z10? At least, to receive MMS?

Any help would be useful! Thanks!
    04-22-13 07:28 PM
    I did a lot of research and contacted service providers and nothing was useful. Here's my story:
    I have a Verizon Z10. When I called to see if I can unlock the global service customer rep told that all Verizon 4G LTE devices come unlocked. Sure enough, I put in my Telcel sim (Mexican Network) and it picked up Telcel signal. So, now my main problem is I cant send nor receive MMS. I was using a Bold 9930 before the Z10, with the same set up (Verizon, unlocked on Telcel), where I was only able to receive MMS. I know service books had to be installed on the 9930 to be able to send MMS. Is there any way around my current situation on my Z10? At least, to receive MMS?

Any help would be useful! Thanks!
    By the sounds of it you need to contact Telcel to get their MMS server settings and apply them into your phone.

Go to hub > settings > text message > MMS and check settings there. After that click advanced and make sure you have a service center adress entered.

If all that is good to go, contact telcel to make sure your current plan supports MMS
    04-22-13 07:31 PM
    By the sounds of it you need to contact Telcel to get their MMS server settings and apply them into your phone.

Go to hub > settings > text message > MMS and check settings there. After that click advanced and make sure you have a service center adress entered.

If all that is good to go, contact telcel to make sure your current plan supports MMS

MMS not working on Z10... Help, please!-img_00000095.png
    MMS not working on Z10... Help, please!-img_00000096.png
    These are the current options I have when following your instructions. I didn't encounter a service address. Can you possibly post a screen shot of what you were referring to so I can have a better understanding. I'd really appreciate it.
    My plan does support MMS.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 07:51 PM
    MMS not working on Z10... Help, please!-img_00000210.png

Posted via CB10
    mrismail likes this.
    04-22-13 07:55 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000210.png 
Views:	351 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	154023

Posted via CB10
    I just turned on my Verizon connection, even though I was roaming, the service center address showed up with my Verizon number. Is it possible that it's blocked from Telcel or just cause it's an unlocked device on a non-original network. I don't know how the Z10 works in that regards since I can't really see service books.
    Last edited by mrismail; 04-22-13 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Typo
    04-22-13 08:01 PM
    I just turned on my Verizon connection, even though I was roaming, the service center address showed up with my Verizon number. Is it possible that it's blocked from Telcel or just cause it's an unlocked device on a non-original network. I don't know how the Z10 works in that regards since I can't really see service books.
    Z10 doesn't use service books anymore, those are a thing of the past with BIS being gone, but yes it could be because it's blocked by telcel. Have you registered the Z10 IMEI with telcel? It could be their system doesn't recognize the device and is denying it access to certain features
    Grumblegrumble likes this.
    04-22-13 08:03 PM
    Z10 doesn't use service books anymore, those are a thing of the past with BIS being gone, but yes it could be because it's blocked by telcel. Have you registered the Z10 IMEI with telcel? It could be their system doesn't recognize the device and is denying it access to certain features
    Yea, that's what I meant by "cant really see service books." I haven't done that yet. I'm going to do that tomorrow and see what that does. I'll report back tomorrow. Thanks for your help.
    04-22-13 08:13 PM
    Yea, that's what I meant by "cant really see service books." I haven't done that yet. I'm going to do that tomorrow and see what that does. I'll report back tomorrow. Thanks for your help.
    Sounds good, hopefully they can do something for yea
    04-22-13 08:14 PM
    Update:
    I registered my IMEI with Telcel and restarted my phone. It's been exactly 2 hours since. My problem was not resolved. I also asked if MMS was blocked and the answer was no. Took out my sim and the rep put it in a Galaxy SIII and sent a msg to my number and the device received the MMS. I tried sending an MMS from the SIII using my sim and it sent it. So, it's def not my plan. Any other possible suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 04:46 PM
    Update:
    I registered my IMEI with Telcel and restarted my phone. It's been exactly 2 hours since. My problem was not resolved. I also asked if MMS was blocked and the answer was no. Took out my sim and the rep put it in a Galaxy SIII and sent a msg to my number and the device received the MMS. I tried sending an MMS from the SIII using my sim and it sent it. So, it's def not my plan. Any other possible suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    That's quite interesting this I believe may need to call blackberry themselves as I'm stumped to be honest I can't think of any other setting maybe someone else can but my suggestion is talk to BlackBerry and if they can't solve I'd get it replaced

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 05:55 PM
    I had a similar problem with SMS. Changed routing preference to Packet Switch Preferred. That cleared it up.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 06:55 PM
    I have the same problem using a Z10. Im using Three UK (3) Network. They cant find the problem, I bought the handset brand new. I have had a o2 sim in the phone and that sends picture messages no problem. I have a Motorola XT910 that sends mms from o2 sim and the Three. The blackberry Z10 wont send mms from 3. Doing my head in and all Three say is please go to one of our shops and change your sim. NO chance im not messing about in town for a sim card. yet they cant send it me in the post without disconnecting me. So i order a sim they disconnect my number for 3 or 4 days then when i ring them at my expense. Activate the new sim to maybe have all the hassle again. Has anyone got a Z10 on Three UK and got there messages all working. how did you do it. ?
    05-08-13 06:47 AM