Hey guys,

I'm having an issue with the Hub. Today I wanted to check one of my exchange accounts, but when I opened its section from the hub there were no emails whatsoever, I haven't deleted them. My two other accounts (one more exchange and Yahoo) had emails in them but only from the past 2 days, everything before that is missing. I checked on my PC and all the emails are there so it is a hub issue.
    You can see another strange thing in the screenshot, on the left I clearly have 3 email accounts, but only my Yahoo one is currently showing. Usually I have all of my accounts shown there.

I tried all the hard, soft and battery pull resets, nothing works. Also Hub reload didn't help.

Any advice?
    Missing Emails and account folders-img_20141007_142414_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:13 AM
    You can swipe diagonally in from the right corner FIVE times to restart the Hub. Or reboot

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above

Have you added any new accounts or apps? Any other changes?
    10-07-14 09:56 AM
    I already tried all those restart methods, no app installs or account changes. That is why I can't figure out what is happening, because I've done nothing and it just happened like that. I'm pretty sure last night everything was normal.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 10:56 AM
    I guess you can delete and reestablish that email account and see if that fixes it.
    10-07-14 02:02 PM
    I kinda tried that with one of my accounts, I changed some settings to force it to reload, so I got all my emails, but I still don't see it in the drop down menu. And even If I do it for all three accounts I'm still going to be missing several items.

Thanks guys so far for your input so far. I'm going to wait for few more days to see if someone has a solution and then I'll just wipe my device.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 02:26 PM