I love the ease of selecting multiple emails (for deletion) in my Storm II, so was extremely disappointed to use the tedious and inefficient method introduced in the Z10 10.0.x.x. Even though the Z10 lets you select multiple messages, you have to do so one by one by one by one, etc. With Storm, I could highlight the first one (in the multiple mode) then highlight the last one and it would select all in between and inclusive then all I had to do was Delete! Easy peasy. Can anyone with 10.1.x.x tell me if this method has been fixed/improved? Thanks much!
    04-30-13 10:19 PM
    I love the ease of selecting multiple emails (for deletion) in my Storm II, so was extremely disappointed to use the tedious and inefficient method introduced in the Z10 10.0.x.x. Even though the Z10 lets you select multiple messages, you have to do so one by one by one by one, etc. With Storm, I could highlight the first one (in the multiple mode) then highlight the last one and it would select all inbetween and inclusive then all I had to do was Delete! Easy peasy. Can anyone with 10.1.x.x tell me if this method has been fixed/improved? Thanks much!
    Yea I'm a bit disappointed too. I remember reading somewhere that they wanted to bring that back on 10.1 unfortunately it isn't. Still the same as 10.0...
    04-30-13 10:22 PM
    Yea I'm a bit disappointed too. I remember reading somewhere that they wanted to bring that back on 10.1 unfortunately it isn't. Still the same as 10.0...
    Darn! Not a deal breaker but was really hoping. I request read receipts on all emails I send, so I get tons of RRs, plus several of us are getting forwarded copies of all emails sent to a recently terminated employee who apparently used his work email account to subscribe to anything and everything junk under the sun - from various department stores and other product ads, to mail about "dating" Chinese and Russian women, to the Amazing Expanding Hose, and of course, all the obligatory libido enhancing drugs and gadgets. Hundreds of them a day!! The tip of my finger was getting raw selecting and deleting them all on the Z10!
    04-30-13 10:29 PM