Hi guys and gals I haven't really seen the answer to this question yet so i'm posting it.

Background:
    Coming from a 9900 and before that all the bolds
    had a @rogers.blackberry.net email
    Changed it to a outlook.com email
    always keep my contacts on my @rogers.blackberry.net by default
    Transferred contacts to outlook.com
    have 3 emails account (1) Hotmail and (2) Gmail with contacts in them

ok the question is now how can I get all the contact info from the 3 other account and merege it with my newly created outlook account. Possible have them all into one and sync back to the new outlook.
    All this without them syncing with the gmail or hotmail accounts.
    sorry if im a bit confusing.
    05-02-13 09:11 AM
    From a computer log into each account, and export your Contacts. There should be an export button. I know there is for GMail and Hotmail.

Then, log into Outlook.com, and perform an import. Doing so will then allow Outlook.com to see ALL your Contacts, and thus your device would, too...
    bbquincar likes this.
    05-02-13 09:21 AM
    Hi, what's I've done is set up email forwarding from my Gmail and iCloud accounts to my Outlook.com account. The email then pushes in real time.

I set up gmail on my Z10 but then turn off email syncing so that only the contacts and calendar syncs. I set up my icloud calendar and contacts by clicking "advanced" in accounts and setting them up as card dav and cal dav.

The contacts are only merged on the phone though so I'm guessing this doesn't answer your question Sorry I can't be of more help!
    bbquincar likes this.
    05-02-13 09:24 AM
    Hi, what's I've done is set up email forwarding from my Gmail and iCloud accounts to my Outlook.com account. The email then pushes in real time.

I set up gmail on my Z10 but then turn off email syncing so that only the contacts and calendar syncs. I set up my icloud calendar and contacts by clicking "advanced" in accounts and setting them up as card dav and cal dav.

The contacts are only merged on the phone though so I'm guessing this doesn't answer your question Sorry I can't be of more help!
    sounds good but yes need to merge in outlook also have icloud .
    05-02-13 09:29 AM
    From a computer log into each account, and export your Contacts. There should be an export button. I know there is for GMail and Hotmail.

Then, log into Outlook.com, and perform an import. Doing so will then allow Outlook.com to see ALL your Contacts, and thus your device would, too...
    ok im going to try this thanks
    05-02-13 09:30 AM
    worked perfectly
    how do i stop gmail from saving contacts now or is that not possible

edit dont worry found it.
    05-02-13 09:46 AM
    worked perfectly
    how do i stop gmail from saving contacts now or is that not possible
    syncing on your phone? go into accounts than gmail, go advanced and unselect contacts
    bbquincar likes this.
    05-02-13 09:49 AM