I'm getting so pissed off. Saved pictures from blackberries past are stored in numerous places with an array of albums. New saved pictures are saved somewhere else that I cant ******* find them. Then screen shots are saved somehwere else.

I'm sorry for the language but its the small **** with this phone that makes me want to throw it thru the window. Why cant I just have all the pictures stored in one or two folders? Why cant I make a new folder in the main picture location to start saving them?

Oh ya, and when I go to text/email/bbm a picture, I have to search thru 10 different layers of multiple different folders to find the damn picture that I need. Super frustrated.
    02-11-14 09:54 PM
    I think everyone quietly knows and doesn't say anything. Myself it's a 50/50 chance if something I'm looking for is memory card or phone. I have a 90% fail rate...

It's a mess. On another note, the tiles for sharing suck. Just give me bullet points of who my top ten shares are. Grrrr

Posted by a leaky CB10.1
    alexstorm likes this.
    02-11-14 10:07 PM
    Phew... so its not just my phone thats a cluster **** in terms of the media center then. Good to know.
    I mean, this is nuts sometimes.. I have to go thru like 3 different folds on the actual memory card. Then, I have to navigate thru 5-6 different folders, and then find the proper SUB folder within those folders. What a mess.
    02-11-14 10:15 PM
    While you can create Albums (subfolders, really), you canNOT designate new saves to that location. All new pictures are saved in the Camera Folder (you can specify if that is on the SD Card or internal storage. But, screenshots are saved to the Internal Camera folder. I, too, find that a bit quirky but have just learned to accept it. You can move them later. New pictures are generally at the darn bottom. But if you view using the Camera app, the newest are the first and you can SHARE more easily from that vantage point.

What I hate is that I tend to hold the camera in the wrong orientation and so if I send a picture via email (or post directly here using the CB app), the pictures are inverted!
    02-11-14 10:24 PM