Well had my Z10 for 2 months now after upgrading from my Torch 9800,but i have two problems which for me just ruins my user experience and would give it 9.75 stars out of 10.
    The dial pad though i have no problem with it as such but how the hell do i turn off the dial pad volume every time i use the pad I dont want people 10 + yards away to hear it,I know about the option in settings but that turns all sounds off so ringtones don't work either.If i do have to live with it i hope there is a option to turn it off or to lower the volume of the keypad tone in V 10.2.which i hope is coming soon.
    The Media Player well give me back the one which was on my Torch 9800,I find the player on the Z10 does not work properly for me ,If i select 4 tracks eg.I cant not play them as the play button does not show up so have to cancel the selected items and i end up playing each track separately,If i am playing a track sometimes there is a pause button but that does not work.
    Now i have tried all ways to get this to work but that is a no go at the mo i even tried some some other free ones in Blackberry World but not really happy with those.
    I have got all my Music tracks which are Mp3 on my SD card now if that makes a difference to how Media player works i do not know and i thought i would ask here first before i delete SD card or transfer the music over to the phone memory.
    09-07-13 01:52 AM
    1.- Switch your phone to silent.
    2.- I understand your frustration, that is already fixed in 10.2
    hamzasalam likes this.
    09-07-13 09:04 AM