First I am glad that RIM is no more and BB is here, how confusing was it that they were the only company that didn't name their device after their company: Apple, HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Windows (close enough)

Anyway, instead of touting things like FLASH or that lame bike commercial and showcasing specs, they need to appeal to thoughts, beliefs and emotions.

Imagine a commercial that starts out with 2 guys talking like one of these funny conversations (please click the link)

The 30 Most Hilarious Autocorrect Struggles Ever

And then, after 10 seconds the announcer says, you wouldn't put up with this type of communication at work/school/bedroom....so why should you put up with phones that do this?

Introducing the BB A10, the newest line of BB10 phones that all have either full keyboards/smarter autocorrect.

Something like that, simple and elegant. They can worry about apps later, but for now, get people to believe in what you believe in.
    Mike1117 likes this.
    08-20-13 02:57 PM
    I think the company has bigger issues... you start throwing rocks at other companies, they have the budget to throw even bigger rocks.

You want to sell your product, let it stand on its own merrits.
    08-20-13 03:06 PM
    +1^

I see where you are coming from OP, but it is definitely a bit late. I think any commercial in the US would have been nice. I might see one ad a month for the Q10, not even the Z

Pretty disappointing considering I love in the 3rd most populated city in the US.

Would love to see any commercial at all! Haha
    08-20-13 03:19 PM