I agree, not happy with Z10 music management versus 9900 - I have a lot of music "compilations" and with the 9900 I was able to use a folder view. The Z10 wants to create separate albums for every song. I'm sure it is an ID tag issue, but as a strict comparison from the 9900 to the Z10, it is frustrating. And why can BB not come up with a music player that lets you set bookmarks? i listen to a ton of audio books on my commute and was using the XPlayer app on my 9900. It wasn't perfect but it did let me set bookmarks. It's gone with BB10...at least let me close the player and open it where I left off...
    02-26-13 01:31 PM
    You can manage the tags with iTunes on your Mac. I am sure your SD card is fine.
    02-26-13 01:50 PM
    I agree, not happy with Z10 music management versus 9900 - I have a lot of music "compilations" and with the 9900 I was able to use a folder view. The Z10 wants to create separate albums for every song. I'm sure it is an ID tag issue, but as a strict comparison from the 9900 to the Z10, it is frustrating. And why can BB not come up with a music player that lets you set bookmarks? i listen to a ton of audio books on my commute and was using the XPlayer app on my 9900. It wasn't perfect but it did let me set bookmarks. It's gone with BB10...at least let me close the player and open it where I left off...
    Glad it wasn't just me.. annoying to have 12 "copies" of the same album because the artists are different. Did you figure out any way to fix this or is that just the way it is...?
    02-26-13 06:14 PM
    It's a weird issue to have. Its actually based on the ID3 tags. If you set a common Album Artist for all the songs in the album, they should group under the same album art.

That's what I'm doing right now.
    03-02-13 11:55 PM
    Blackberry link will not recognize my ITunes. Keep getting "Blackberry Link wasn't able to load your music Library". The old desktop software worked perfect but the new link does not.
    Does anyone know where it looks for the ITunes files?
    Currently located C:\Users\Owner\Music\Playlists
    03-30-13 12:59 PM
    Not possible to transfer my iTunes music from mac to Z10.

Mostly i have missing local files as error on Z10 or Playlist will not show up in BB Link.
    For example: I bought my Album from defected.com -> copied to iTunes in my Playlist.
    Then started BB Link. Playlist did not appear in my BB Link list.
    So this is really unusable software/tool

Whats going on here?
    OK I've been having the same problem. Here's the fix:

I realized that some of my Itunes music is located in a folder that begins with some symbol ("==" or "__"). Seems like these folders are not synced. My Advice is go to your music library on your mac in finder (to find them, right click on any song that's giving you "local file missing" and then find in finder). Most likely, a folder or subfolder name iin an incompatible folder name for BB (maybe it starts with a symbol). Rename these folders and sync. It Worked for me, i stopped getting "local files missing".

Hope it helps and/or Blackberry can fix this bug.
    05-25-13 07:50 AM
    If you are using iTunes make sure the music is actually downloaded to your computer. If it is in I cloud, link won't see it. You can tell by the cloud beside the song. I use iTunes match and have to download the songs before Link will see them because they are not saved locally.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 09:40 AM
32 12