Could be a carrier mistake. Also, consider that your router or internet connection might be flaky. Your phone may lose its WiFi connection in that process and default to the carrier's network.
    02-28-13 08:20 AM
    System settings - security & privacy - diagnostics.

There you can switch it off.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 08:57 AM
    Hmmm, I remember reading somewhere that if you have the option ticked that you don't mind your phone to occasionally send usage data and patterns (anonymous) to Blackberry/Apple/Google it does that during the night and can take quite some amount of data to send the logs and whatever it sends anonymously to them. One of the reasons I usually switch that off.
    If you mean the diagnostic logs, I have had those turned off since day one.
    02-28-13 12:15 PM
    Do you have box or Dropbox setup to sync your pics and videos? Could it may be have been a cloud upload?

Posted via CB10
    I do have Drop box. the last Sync was Sunday, about 250 Mb. Though I have the option to use Cell Network for drop box turned off.
    02-28-13 12:17 PM
    yes, that's what I meant. And who knows if it's only logs, it's not that specified.

well, have no idea then what caused our data transfer....
    02-28-13 12:19 PM
    I have had the same problem recently, using anywhere from 40 to 60 mbytes in the middle of the night. Started right after I downloaded three apps. Whatsapp, 4pics one word and star tracker. Have deleted whatsapp but still have data useage then deleted 4pics one word. If this turns out to be an app I paid for causing the problem i will definitely try to get in contact with blackberry to fix the problem. My service provider has said not to worry about the data, they will take care of it. First time Bell ever did anything for me wow
    04-05-13 08:11 AM
    Might be Protect backing stuff up?
    04-05-13 08:13 AM
    not using it besides have wifi. hope the phone sleeping thing is not right
    04-05-13 08:18 AM
    I have had the same problem recently, using anywhere from 40 to 60 mbytes in the middle of the night. Started right after I downloaded three apps. Whatsapp, 4pics one word and star tracker. Have deleted whatsapp but still have data useage then deleted 4pics one word. If this turns out to be an app I paid for causing the problem i will definitely try to get in contact with blackberry to fix the problem. My service provider has said not to worry about the data, they will take care of it. First time Bell ever did anything for me wow
    If the problematic application is not developed by BlackBerry there is nothing they can do for you. Contact the application developers directly.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    04-05-13 09:13 AM
34 12