Just thought I'd put it out there that I'm loving this phone. This from someone who has been using IOS since '07 and up until last week using an iPhone 5.

I feel that Anyone who is willing to spend a decent amount of time learning the in's and out's of this new OS should be able to appreciate it, and in time, come to love it. Yeah Yeah there aren't all that many apps. I'm a business user and like everyone else I had dozens and dozens of apps on my phone. Truth of the matter is I only used a handful of them. For the most part I'd download a new app, play around with it for bit and quickly forget about its existence my phone. The only reason i can come up with for loosing interest so quickly, is that I probably did not need most of these apps to begin with.

So I found found myself looking for those much needed apps that I use everyday to load on my Z10. Some of them were available on BB world, some were not. A quick side loading tutorial found on this site and voila I have everything I need.

I agree that maps are quirky and not that great....apple maps are not better. However, navigation has been great for me and it has not failed me once in the last week

For me, this phone is a welcomed change. It's diffrerent (i like different) and refreshing from what I've been using for so long, and frankly getting bored of. So for those who seem to want to jump ship within a day of using the device I encourage you to give it a chance and a little more time in you hands....you never know....

My 2 c
    sugbo, bb624, Snazy and 4 others like this.
    02-14-13 05:54 PM
    Love it.
    Refreshing comments there. Nice to see other fellow lovers of the Z who are not afraid to state the good and bad.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 06:03 PM
    Nice post op. Glad to hear you are happy with your z10.
    02-14-13 06:04 PM
    iOS Is boring....period.

I cant ever go back to it

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 06:09 PM
    Yeah. Now ios visually doesn't leave alot to offer. It's still nice but now bb10 has seemed to kind of combine ios and android. Congrats and I can't wait to get mine
    02-14-13 06:11 PM
    Glad to hear it is meeting expectations! I've said a few times that I've been hearing of a growing unrest in the iOS world, that they are becomong stale and boring. They've been riding their wave quite a while, now, and other makers are looking to ride the next set. Hang Z10, man!
    02-14-13 06:17 PM