01-26-14 06:34 PM
33 12
tools
    I lost mine as well on Monday . Second z10 too.

Trying to decide if I should upgrade to a Z30 or stick with the Z10. Can I install latest 10.2.1 leak on it?
    01-08-14 04:05 PM
    Well BlackBerry Protect was never useful to me.

By saying "you can't do that" what I mean is being able to find your phone while being out of your home. With BlackBerry Protect you have to have a computer, and know all the information needed to go through the security check before login in to BlackBerry Protect

Posted via CB10
    Well,, I can find my BBerry on my son's tablet using mobile network. Yeah, I have to know the password, but??? Apple's program is almost exactly like BBerry's and others. Same strengths, same weaknesses.
    HotFix likes this.
    01-08-14 09:37 PM
    jus finished setting up my new Z10, waiting for 10.2.1 now. Feels good to be back

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 11:55 AM
    I lost a z10 before. I cried the living eye water blackberry protect did not work!!

Apple us better with stolen devices. There's even N app that prevents the thief from turning off the phone. Which gives u time to access it remotely and locate the device. there's even a app that will take their pic if they enter incorrect password and send it to your cloud.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 12:32 PM
    I lost a z10 before. I cried the living eye water blackberry protect did not work!!

Apple us better with stolen devices. There's even N app that prevents the thief from turning off the phone. Which gives u time to access it remotely and locate the device. there's even a app that will take their pic if they enter incorrect password and send it to your cloud.

Posted via CB10
    A thief will just pull the iPhone SIM. And you're done. And a picture of... who is that, anyway? Probably giving you the bird. If you have a device password it will be wiped after the 10th fail. If you have a SIM lock, that's dead too. Now you have to report the IMEI as stolen/lost.

BTW, if you located your stolen phone...? I guess you can always lean on the 2nd amendment.
    01-26-14 01:04 PM
    Well BlackBerry Protect was never useful to me.
    For those situations apple is way better...
    ...And at the same time I was angry at the fact that you can't do that with any BlackBerry device.
    By saying "you can't do that" what I mean is being able to find your phone while being out of your home. With BlackBerry Protect you have to have a computer, and know all the information needed to go through the security check before login in to BlackBerry Protect ...
    Both "locate my device" services on BlackBerry and IPhone are almost the same. Your IPhone "passenger" used his tablet and Internet to use the service, just as someone with Blackberry could do.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 05:29 PM
    Both "locate my device" services on BlackBerry and IPhone are almost the same. Your IPhone "passenger" used his tablet and Internet to use the service, just as someone with Blackberry could do.

Posted via CB10
    Already pointed that out -- but iPhone is always better... even when it isn't. Of course not losing your phone is best.
    01-26-14 05:35 PM
    Already pointed that out -- but iPhone is always better... even when it isn't. Of course not losing your phone is best.
    The only time I lost a phone is when I had a Startac in a holster. Any scheme where the phone clips onto something is doomed. In this case, it was due to a seat belt, and I heard it fall.

I wear clothing loose enough that the phone goes in my pocket. Problem solved.

I know the Bold could be holstered. I don't think there are many z10 holstered solutions. I know the cases that put a lot of armor around the phone making it so thick you can't put it in your pocket uses holsters.

I put a tempered glass on my Z10, and just use a pouch when it is in my pocket. The Z10 case plus glass over display is plenty tough for normal handling.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 06:34 PM
33 12