Lately I have had problems with my Z10 battery draining rapidly. I used the technique mentioned somewhere? on this forum to do a battery meter reset, and will determine if it worked or if I have to repeat or replace the battery.

When I turned on the phone again, all my calendar events were gone. My contacts were all there, as well as photos. I restarted again, and still the same. It's been over 2 hours and still no events. Can someone let me know what I need to do to get them back? Thanks!
    07-12-16 07:16 PM
    your calendar events are tied to an email, right? try deleting and re-adding the email account.
    07-12-16 07:42 PM
    No, the calendar is set up standalone, not connected to email or external program. I just enter the events into the calendar as I know them.

I just tried adding an event (thinking I was probably going to have to redo it anyway) and that event doesn't show up either. Strange.
    07-12-16 07:58 PM
    Well, I was playing with my phone this morning since I still had no calendar events return, and found this nifty little function under the 3-dot thing at the bottom right of the phone called "Refresh". Worked like a charm! I never even noticed it was there.... DUH!
    07-13-16 08:05 AM