I was organizing my apps and somehow managed to put a folder inside itself. Now I can't find that folder, and the icons for the apps that were inside it have disappeared as well. I can get to the apps by searching them, so they haven't been deleted, but how can I get the icons back?

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 07:09 AM
    While I'm sure that you have looked, I have managed to page through my icons a number of times and still missed the icon and/or folder that I was looking for. Depending on the apps, you might UNinstall them using Device Monitor (open it, go to the storage tab, find the app and press/hold and chose DELETE) and REinstall them.
    06-04-14 08:08 AM
    When moving folders around, especially from one page to another, I have ocasionally had a folder appear to vanish. In reality it has gone off-page on the bottom edge, and is no longer visable. You cannot directly navigate to it. The way to get it back is to temporarily move one of the visable folders off to another page, and the hidden one will snap into place in the bottom right corner of the page you are working on. You can then access it normally, and try again to put it where you had originally intended. I find this happens when I get sloppy with the stylus, or try to move folders with my big ham-fingers.
    Give it a try, it works, good luck.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-04-14 10:33 AM