I recently lost all my emails in my z10 in the last 24 hours. My z10 now has only new emails. I have several accounts. All of my text messages and calls still show. Does anyone know anything about this? Can I get the emails back? I also noticed my comcast account keeps prompting me for a password every other day even though I save it. Frustrated.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    05-22-13 05:50 AM
    I recently lost all my emails in my z10 in the last 24 hours. My z10 now has only new emails. I have several accounts. All of my text messages and calls still show. Does anyone know anything about this? Can I get the emails back? I also noticed my comcast account keeps prompting me for a password every other day even though I save it. Frustrated.

I think there are too many unknown variables to properly answer your question. Such as did you configure POP to download your email to your phone and remove them from the server, or did you use some other communications protocol that leaves a copy on the server. Also it sounds like you are having Comcast account issues in general, and I suggest you call their support and straighten those out first before troubleshooting your phone.

For what it's worth Comcast is using the email server known as Zimbra, and while I don't know how Comcast configured it Zimbra does support ActiveSync which is a protocol that keeps your email on your phone in sync with your mailbox, which means the email is backed up and maintained on the Zimbra servers:
    Mobile Device Setup - Zimbra :: Wiki

Good luck.
    05-22-13 04:05 PM
    Not really sure. It happens with my gmail account also. Everything just disappeared yesterday. I even deleted an account and created it again, no previous email synced from the last 30 days. Weird. This is a first. Thanks anyway.

05-22-13 05:22 PM
    I get this all the time too. I don't lose all my emails but I won't get certain ones on my phone that I will on outlook on home pc and vice versa. Meaning I have to go through my phone and my pc everyday to make sure I didn't miss something. It's really starting to get at me. And having too reenter the password all the time. Dang!

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 08:15 PM