On Z10, I use a lot of appointments and reminders. If two or more come up at one time, and I can't get to them, I often try to edit them to move them to a more convenient future time rather than just snooze them all. However, I seem to be experiencing a problem that I didn't have on Torch 9800 calendar reminders. My Torch allowed me to edit one, then it remembered that I selected to edit another and brought the next one up when I was done. My Z10 doesn't do that, and if I don't remember that I selected to edit multiple reminders, then I lose a reminder completely. Is anybody else having this problem? Any suggestions or workarounds? Thanks in advance for any help.
    04-29-13 09:06 PM
    Same problem here. Haven't found a workaround. I was surprised when it first happened and thought I'd done something wrong until it continued. The only thing I know to do is check each appt that comes due and is earlier than the existing time. I know its not much help but hopefully they're gonna fix it with 10.1. The other thing I've done is start a Today list in Remember App and keep it as active frame.
    skowens3 likes this.
    04-29-13 09:13 PM
    Yes, I am having the same issue. I'm new to the forum but have searched and have not seen any workaround. I, too, am missing this functionality from my Torch. I anticipated that it might be different, but I was not expecting to lose it altogether.

:-(
    05-04-13 05:39 AM