Hi thought I'd reach out to the group for suggestions.

I wear a suit 4 our of 5 working days and would love to find a nice this slip case. I'm using a BlackBerry flip case at the moment and find it; a) too bulky when using the phone, the flap just feels weird when folded back b)too heavy when in my suit pocket.

my suits are bespoke so too much weight in an inside pocket will show and imbalance the look.

Saw BlackBerry's oem slip leather case. The front is nice but not sure why the back has a strange and thick faux carbon fiber pattern. Too bad. It kind of ruins the look Imo.

Wondering if there is such a case that is just all leather, thinner and with the accent red stitching like the older cases

Thanks

Steve

Black is best Z10!
    lsf222 likes this.
    05-06-13 10:03 AM
    No.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z10.
    05-06-13 10:21 AM
    Try searching Amazon.
    05-06-13 10:28 AM
    I am using that BB case with the faux carbon fiber back.

Pros: When you slip it in, it automatically goes to sleep, and wakes up when removed. Can be set to answer a call when removed. Can be set to device lock when phone is inserted. Or... not. Designed to allow NFC.

Cons: Thick and a tight fit for phone. (may loosen up).
    05-06-13 10:46 AM
    Are we talking about a BlackBerry condom?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 10:53 AM
    Leather is really cool, though I've not seen a case that's leather yet, although I believe there may be some leather pocket pouches available. I love leather cause it looks really nice, but the downside is that it gets easily ruined, scratched, etc. That's why you don't find many leather cases anymore, but instead simple pocket pouches or holsters. I use the transform case, but it's a little more plasticky, though I find it looks really good, and comes with a Roots leather holster combo from Shop Crackberry. I always get compliments about it. I know at Future Shop or Best Buy they have aluminum Case Mates which are good quality, one of them having a "Wooden" look to it. Off the top of my head that's all I can think of in terms of quality brands. You could of course try looking on Ebay, they have loads of stuff there but they're usually from no name brands and sometimes cheap, but you can find more variety for sure.
    05-06-13 11:15 AM
    I am using that BB case with the faux carbon fiber back.

Pros: When you slip it in, it automatically goes to sleep, and wakes up when removed. Can be set to answer a call when removed. Can be set to device lock when phone is inserted. Or... not. Designed to allow NFC.

Cons: Thick and a tight fit for phone. (may loosen up).
    The auto off and answer is good to have. I may have no choice but to go with this case

Black is best Z10!
    05-06-13 12:44 PM
    Try Amazon and Ebay, I've seen some slip cases on there, not sure about the thickness but you could have a look around?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 12:47 PM
    Sena makes a nice thin leather pouch.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 12:49 PM
    The auto off and answer is good to have. I may have no choice but to go with this case

Black is best Z10!
    And there's one other possible "pro" to this case: while asleep in the case, or even asleep when laid on top of the case, I have experienced no reboot issues. Of course, as soon as you take it out... all bets are off. Here it is, but you can get it for less elsewhere.

Blackberry US Online Store - Z10 Leather Pocket - Black
    05-06-13 12:59 PM
    Not leather but if you don't like the leather / carbon fibre case...

Looking for a really nice and thin slip case for z10. Any recommendations?-13642.jpg

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=K-7PpD1k

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 01:00 PM
    05-06-13 01:03 PM
    Thanks for the recommendations. I'll have a look around.

For my purpose, a slim case looks the best and is the most business like.

Cheers,

Black is best Z10!
    05-06-13 03:16 PM