I know I will be accused of being a troll but what is the huge advantage of the new Z10 and BB10.

This is not the Blackberry we all knew and loved. No BIS and few of the features that made Blackberry what we all loved.

How does the Z10 and BB10 make is so desirable above all the other phones and operating systems that it will revolutionize the "brand" of Blackberry and will "remake" them into a major player in today's cell phone market?

I am sorry but when you break it all down Blackberry has failed to separate itself from the existing market.
    02-05-13 04:15 AM
    I understand what you are saying. But the reality is the that some of the things we all loved about BB was also killing it(compression eg). BB10 catches up to the rest of phones out there and offers a unique UI and does still keep many of the prototypical BB things that we like.
    02-05-13 04:20 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I left BB after using them all the way back to the 950 days! The 9900 hardware disappointed me to the point I went to an iPhone and have been using it for the last 2 years. I am not that happy with the iPhone but being an iPad and iPod user . . well they all work together but are VERY restricted by having to use iTunes for almost everything. I have a Canadian Z10 on the way and was just thinking of what the new Blackberry hardware and OS offered me. What are the "bells and whistles" or the "magic" that Blackberry offers to me?
    02-05-13 04:56 AM
    I'm using a MacBook Pro, iPad, used to have an iPhone and love BlackBerry. The iCloud services are a joke ever since iDisk was retired and I don't like the way they handle their contacts. So coming from the iPhone BB was exactly what I needed. And now with BB10 it's becoming even better!
    02-05-13 05:39 AM
    Yeah, BB10 is a whole new platform. I've realized looking at and reading the how-tos, the old time BBOS people like me will not be able to just jump in BB10 and do stuff like we used to, we are going to have to learn this new platform just like if we switched to iOS, Android or WP8. I've seen a lot of cool features on BB10, and I think there are work-arounds for BB10 to make it function like we old time BBOS'ers expect from a BlackBerry.
    02-05-13 05:49 AM
    Cant live without the keyboard...
    02-05-13 05:52 AM
    The lack of a real keyboard was my biggest hurdle with my iPhone but in just days I realized that I was typing just as quickly on the iPhone. So the keyboard is something that CAN be adjusted to. I loved Blackberry keyboard on the 7XXX series the best and never imagined typing on any device without a keyboard. Human can adapt!
    02-05-13 06:32 AM
    I really don't understand why anyone expected Blackberry to bring anything "revolutionary" with their new phones. They didn't have to. They simply had to produce a phone that could compete with the top phones out now and the new phones do just that! I am, and always will be, an Apple fan but I can acknowledge the great job BB has put into their new models and the BB10 OS.
    02-05-13 06:59 AM
    I really don't understand why anyone expected Blackberry to bring anything "revolutionary" with their new phones. They didn't have to. They simply had to produce a phone that could compete with the top phones out now and the new phones do just that! I am, and always will be, an Apple fan but I can acknowledge the great job BB has put into their new models and the BB10 OS.
    I understand but am basically asking what is great about the new Z10 and BB10? What are they brining to the table that will propel them back into relevancy?
    02-05-13 07:06 AM