I am looking for a case for my Z10 that will go on my belt. I bought and OtterBox defender and do not like it. I find the lugs on the case do not fit securely in the plastic holster and with out side guides at the other end, it is easy to set it in askew. I have had it pop out a few times including once at the dog park where i didn't notice until I was almost home. Anyway, enough of the rant about Otterbox, I am looking at the krusell hector 3xl leather case, which is sold here on Crackberry. I like the fact that it has belt loops. A couple of questions for the collective wisdom of the addicts:

1. Has anybody had experience with Krusell products (I haven't) are they solid and well made? and
    2. The holster advertised here for the Z10 is the 3xl, searching on e-bay you see that same size advertised for Samsung S3's. Is that the same holster?

Lastly does anybody have any other suggestions for a holster? Based on past experience, I would prefer belt loops to clips.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Hamilton Guy; 03-24-13 at 12:17 PM.
    03-24-13 11:45 AM
    Check out Incipio or Roots,
    I use otterbox myself but that's because Incipio doesn't have sleeper magnet on the holster.

http://www.incipio.com/cases/smartph...h-holster.html

Posted via CB10 on my zed10
    03-24-13 11:54 AM
    A friend of mine was offering to make a hybrid kydex and leather IWB holster for my phone. While that would be nice for my carry pistol, it might give people the wrong idea when I pull my phone out at the bank.

That said, at the moment I'm using a cheap pleather an nylon job from Dollar General, just to keep me from carting my phone around in my pocket like some sort of space-caveman. At least, until something better (that isn't made of snake oil and muffler bearings) comes across my field of view.
    03-24-13 12:43 PM
    I use the Roots Tuff Skin Case now and I like it better than Otterbox. However, I just ordered the Incipio ovrmld case with holster so we'll see how that goes.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 04:16 PM