It's the 3rd time I have installed real racing 3 on my , but the problem continues. Whenever I try to connect real racing 3 to my Facebook account it's shows me nothing. It doesn't even go to the login page.
    What to do?

via 10.2.1.3062 on my  z10 ping me 2BAE5EF8
    01-16-15 08:13 AM
    All we can do is contact the developer in hopes of fixing the problem. It's been almost a year since I haven't played Real Racing 3. After the December 2013 update, I haven't been able to download the game. We can only hope.
    01-16-15 08:23 AM
    I had the same thing happen w/no FB login box coming up. I found instructions on the Firemonkeys (developer) website (www.firemonkeys.com.au) and did it a while back but it only partially worked for me.

Here's how to do it: Go onto Facebook on the desktop and go into the Game settings. Choose Real Racing 3 and click "Remove" to disassociate it from the mobile app. You then restart your phone and then reopen the game on your phone then retry to login to FB through the game.

In my case I did get the FB login afterward but right away I noticed that my friends still weren't showing up on the game. When I went into the game settings and tried to login to FB I was again back at square one. SMH. I have to clear out some space in my Z10 and try a download of a different build of RR3 and see what happens. It sucks because that is my favorite game and I played it ALL the time. Hope the fix works for you.

Proud BB10 user. The best kept secret in mobile ;-)
    01-16-15 10:45 PM
    i cant understand that can you tell me how to go to game settings in my BlackBerry z10
    08-14-15 05:57 AM