I have a password on my phone but it kicks in based on the time elapsed since last use. Is there a quick way to invoke the lock and password before the time elapses?
    02-21-13 07:42 AM
    Hold the power down button until options appear, one of which is to lock the phone.
    02-21-13 07:45 AM
    first set up a device password. Then hold the lock button until the count down is shown and select the padlock at the bottom middle.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 08:15 AM
    Thanks. Need to know that in case the cops want to look at my phone contents. Never know when I will be arrested for looking so good.
    02-21-13 03:00 PM
    Thanks. Need to know that in case the cops want to look at my phone contents. Never know when I will be arrested for looking so good.
    You saw that law they passed today, eh?

Talk about a brutal invasion of privacy.

-Chris-
    02-21-13 03:37 PM
    You saw that law they passed today, eh?

Talk about a brutal invasion of privacy.

-Chris-
    I agree. Criminals should definitely have a right to privacy. I mean its certainly not in public interest to check if they've hid accomplice numbers in their phone and such. Besides, I'm sure the police wouldn't even look for that stuff anyways. They'd much rather read your sexts and look at your photo gallery It's not like they have a job (protecting public interest) to do or anything like that Criminals definitely deserve more rights than police.
    02-21-13 03:46 PM
    Oh, and ironically, the guy pushing to have this law revoked is a criminal, and the police actually found incriminating evidence, including a gun, when they looked through his phone. Yeah, I'd rather give him rights and have more kids shot in the street by stray bullets so guys like him can have their privacy
    02-21-13 03:49 PM
    Is this law Canadian or American or what? Links?

Yes off topic but the ops question is answered Haha

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 03:53 PM
    Is this law Canadian or American or what? Links?
    Canadian, I believe, so it doesn't apply to me. I read it on CNN, or another news site. It's definitely a step in the right direction, and not the "invasion of privacy" some people are claiming it to be. Look it up, the guy protesting the law is actually a criminal, and the police looked through his phone to find evidence of an illegal firearm and more. It's funny how people are even considering taking his side. Maybe they're hiding something too?
    02-21-13 03:57 PM
    Canadian, I believe, so it doesn't apply to me. I read it on CNN, or another news site. It's definitely a step in the right direction, and not the "invasion of privacy" some people are claiming it to be. Look it up, the guy protesting the law is actually a criminal, and the police looked through his phone to find evidence of an illegal firearm and more. It's funny how people are even considering taking his side. Maybe they're hiding something too?
    You should remember all laws rise or fall from challenges by defense lawyers, accused persons, and the general public. Better one guilty person be free than a dozen non-guilty be incarcerated.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 05:20 PM
    You should remember all laws rise or fall from challenges by defense lawyers, accused persons, and the general public. Better one guilty person be free than a dozen non-guilty be incarcerated.
    Why would you be incarcerated if you have nothing to hide? Better yet, why would you even be arrested and have your phone confiscated and searched if you did nothing wrong?
    02-21-13 05:25 PM