Well I'm screwed. I decided to reboot my phone because I was not recieving emails or text messages from what I could tell. The restarting fixed that problem only to now find that it seems impossible to enter my password to unlock my device. So here I am stuck at the lock screen trying attempting to type but the keys click and whatnot but they do not enter text in the text field.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, I've tried restarting and have also tried shutting down and then starting it up a gain to no avail. Please help..... I need my phone operational.
    04-30-13 01:29 PM
    I can't test this idea right now but if you connect to BB Link it should ask for the device password. Will that let you into the phone?
    04-30-13 01:46 PM
    BlackBerry link wasn't triggering in my pc. I pulled the battery and for one reason or another that seems to have fixed it

Posted from my LE Zed10
    04-30-13 03:33 PM
    This happened again. A little differently though, lock screen wasn't even pulling up the enter password field and once again only a battery pull fixed it.

Is this documented at all or is this just happening to me?

Also , could this be being caused by side loaded android apps. I've deleted most of them just in case as I wasn't really using them anyways. Hopefully this will be fixed now if not ill delete the last 2 and see if that works.

Posted from my LE Zed10
    05-01-13 12:44 AM
    no, not just you. it's happened to me a couple times. very random though. to fix it I just do a hold volume up and volume down restart. hold those two until the screen turns off and the blackberry logo pops up. no need to pull the battery.

and fyi, I don't have any side loaded apps. barely any actually.
    05-01-13 04:11 AM
    well ****. Device is now completely locked up no matter what I do. End of story I think. Really annoying thing is this.I have yet to actually back up the device, which I now realize was incredibly stupid as BB link is even telling me that I need to reload the software....
    05-01-13 07:23 PM
    Dude that sucks. On the bright side an OS reload would probably fix your problem. I am probably doing one before 10.1 just to keep it clean. But then again, a wipe and reload doesn't affect me that much. I keep everything on the cloud and never back up or restore.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 08:27 PM
    Yeah I dont lose anything mission critical really, all my contacts, photos and notes are up in the cloud anyways so I'm safe in that regard but I do have to transfer my music and videos I had installed back over along with my ringtones and wallpaper. Though most annoyed that I've lost my Plants Vs Zombies and world of goo progress. And then having to relog into all my accounts which I'm starting to think I have too many of.
    05-01-13 08:30 PM
    In all honesty, that could have turned out much worse...

Like losing all the crucial contacts and notes I had on my torch when the screen died.
    05-01-13 08:34 PM
    Do you have magnification on by chance?
    05-01-13 09:45 PM
    No I'm suspecting something went wrong when I tried to encrypt my device. Its after I tried to turn it off again that the device became unusable.
    05-01-13 09:48 PM