Any help would be appreciated. Only one previous thread on this topic ended without a solution. My Z10 flies on this router when surfing. As soon as I open CB app or weather app ( most apps actually) it downloads very slow. Almost to the point that is seems to hang and not fully load the app data. All other devices work just fine. Any suggestions. Thanks guys.

Posted via CB 10 on a Z10
    03-06-14 06:48 AM
    I've got the e3200 and don't notice any issues and did not set up anything special.

This reply will also bump the thread up a few hours.
    03-06-14 08:58 AM
    Any help would be appreciated. Only one previous thread on this topic ended without a solution. My Z10 flies on this router when surfing. As soon as I open CB app or weather app ( most apps actually) it downloads very slow. Almost to the point that is seems to hang and not fully load the app data. All other devices work just fine. Any suggestions. Thanks guys.

You may want to check your router's MTU settings, particularly if your ISP uses PPPoE on your broadband link. (Common with DSL)

What is the MTU? DSL FAQ | DSLReports, ISP Information
    MTU, Partial Loss of Internet Connection, and Performance
    How do I find my optimum MTU setting? AT&T Southeast Forum FAQ | DSLReports, ISP Information

Some of the above is not directly relevant, but hopefully you'll find some interesting info in there. I couldn't find a concise document in a quick search that just covered the important points.
    03-06-14 09:28 AM
    Thanks guys. Will try that out. Appreciate it.

Posted via CB 10 on a Z10
    Omnitech likes this.
    03-06-14 05:02 PM