My phone displays www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 and i want to wipe and reset the device. but most of the links i have seen are for debrick, core os and radio. i am a noob and only want to use the autoloader method
    12-21-15 01:20 AM
    Hi and welcome to the Crackberry community!
    You don't need an autoloader to reset your device as new, with the latest official OS release.
    Just install (or be sure you have the latest version of) Link, USB plug your device and you'll be prompted that Link cannot communicate with the device and asked if you want to reinstall the OS.
    I for one would take this step before anything, but that's probably me ...
    Download BlackBerry Link (U.S.A) : BlackBerry Link - BlackBerry 10 Smartphone to Computer Sync - US

Now if you really want to get the latest autoloader, then you can visit this thread (and thank/like Thurask !) :
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-943672/
    Everything is there

Warning : in both cases, all internal storage data will be lost and if your SD card is encrypted, you will lose all data there too. Let us know if that's the case as there might be advanced techniques to do a non destructive update. [but I believe the current state of your device (file system error) will not permit it].
    Maybe someone in the knowledge of this particular situation can help further ?

P.S: time to join ! Set your profile with device type, etc, so that it'll be easier for later questions !

Cheers,
    SF
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 12-21-15 at 02:43 AM. Reason: at'
    12-21-15 02:40 AM
    First off, I don't think BlackBerry issues autoloaders for the general public to download and install on their devices, so that alone makes it "unofficial". Autoloaders found on BlackBerry's website are for developers only and are not intended for everyday usage.

I would suggest using BlackBerry Link to reload your OS as Superfly_FR mentioned, BUT if you really want the most latest Z10 STL100-1 autoloader, download this one (OS 10.3.2.2876) and install:

https://mega.nz/#!owhTwKaR!tedhGJXEc..._KyZ3Orc0xvZeQ

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    12-22-15 11:43 PM