Hi
    This may or may not have been asked before but a search for this really didn't provide me with what I am looking for. I just removed Linkden from my Z10 as I will never have the need or desire to use it. Now that it is gone, how can I replace it with something else on the home screen so it does not have an empty space? Can this be done?

Thank you
    12-14-13 08:27 AM
    Hi
    This may or may not have been asked before but a search for this really didn't provide me with what I am looking for. I just removed Linkden from my Z10 as I will never have the need or desire to use it. Now that it is gone, how can I replace it with something else on the home screen so it does not have an empty space? Can this be done?

Thank you
    Did long press and move not work for you? Or am I misunderstanding you?

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 08:37 AM
    I'm not sure I understand... You can move any icons around, just long tap an icon, and drag it where you want at the LinkedIn icon's location. Icons always stack up and toward the left.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    12-14-13 08:38 AM
    Hi
    Sorry If I was not clear in my explanation. When I tap or long press an icon, all I get is the moving icons along with the trash can next to them and I do not want to end up deleting all of them. If this helps I am just running the latest from Verizon which is 10.1.0.2039. Also Linkden was on my first screen and I wanted to move something from the 3 screen in its place

Thank you again
    12-14-13 09:02 AM
    Move an icon to the edge of the screen and you'll move it from page to page

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 09:04 AM
    Long press any icon and they'll vibrate, then hold the centre of the icon you want to move and slide it around to new position, to move to another screen move to left or right side and the screen will move to previous/next set. If you accidentally put on top of another icon it will ask if you want to create a folder containing those items, otherwise place in empty spot or squeeze in between two existing and it will go in and push others to right.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    12-14-13 09:10 AM
    Hi
    Sorry If I was not clear in my explanation. When I tap or long press an icon, all I get is the moving icons along with the trash can next to them and I do not want to end up deleting all of them. If this helps I am just running the latest from Verizon which is 10.1.0.2039. Also Linkden was on my first screen and I wanted to move something from the 3 screen in its place

Thank you again
    Hi there.....you won't lose them. You will be able to drag them when they starts to move. You'll get a long bar on the left side. Just ignore the trash can, you won't be using it it.
    12-14-13 09:14 AM
    Thank you all! Sucess
    12-14-13 09:17 AM
    Thank you all! Sucess
    Glad you got it
    12-14-13 10:03 AM