I was very happy to iron out the RFA issues on my new Z10 though I still had intermittent wifi connection problems with sync. I decided to download the new Link ver 1.2.1.31 and now I have more issues than before. The RFA does not work regardless of what I do including resetting the relationship, deleting and reinstalling the Z10 and the new Link, changing the settings on BB10 or my firewall. In addition the wireless sync refuses to work and Link only recognizes my Z10 when the mood strikes it. Is anyone seeing this and have you solved it yet?
    11-14-13 09:06 AM
    I'm not experiencing any more or fewer problems with RFA on this link release. And I use RFA everyday for work.

Occasionally, I have to toggle on/off link under device settings and toggle on/off airplane mode to get things to reset.

I still get the mystery phantom paired devices showing up on the Z10 which I repeatedly delete
    11-14-13 09:14 AM
    I wish it worked for me. A quick search on BB forums confirm it is an issue with some.
    I'm not experiencing any more or fewer problems with RFA on this link release. And I use RFA everyday for work.

Occasionally, I have to toggle on/off link under device settings and toggle on/off airplane mode to get things to reset.

I still get the mystery phantom paired devices showing up on the Z10 which I repeatedly delete
    11-14-13 12:28 PM
    I have never been able to sign in with my BlackBerry ID on link. Useless!

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 01:05 PM
    Stinky Linky!
    11-14-13 01:19 PM
    I was very happy to iron out the RFA issues on my new Z10 though I still had intermittent wifi connection problems with sync. I decided to download the new Link ver 1.2.1.31 and now I have more issues than before. The RFA does not work regardless of what I do including resetting the relationship, deleting and reinstalling the Z10 and the new Link, changing the settings on BB10 or my firewall. In addition the wireless sync refuses to work and Link only recognizes my Z10 when the mood strikes it. Is anyone seeing this and have you solved it yet?
    I have those phantom devices in my list as well. You delete them and if you reboot the phone they come back.
    How many phantom entries do you have? I have three

Sorry this was for the second poster

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 04:20 PM
    I had similar issues not being to get RFA working. After resetting on device and resigning into my BBID on BBLink it worked. Seems solid now.

RFA has definitely been a weak point in BBLink and one of the ones that should be rock solid right from its introduction. Unique to BB10.
    11-14-13 06:34 PM
    I cannot wirelessly communicate with Link, I used to have my Z10 connect. I now have to plug-in via US, any suggestions on how to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 07:19 PM