So recently my computer crashed and I've had to re-load everything. I've re installed link and while it has supposedly performed back ups for me, it hasn't backed up any of my media. None of my music pics or documents have been sent to the computer. When I checked on the media sync section it says loading sync relationships with a spinning wheel that just keeps a spinning!! When I try the help section (not much help) it says I have to manually set up a sync relationship but doesn't tell you how!! Any help please as I really want to get this stuff backed up.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-14 06:29 AM
    If you open Link and look for the Synchronize media folders item, there is a help link. If you click it, it opens up a new page that describes step by step what to do.
    About syncing music, pictures, videos, and documents

BlackBerry Link lets you keep the media files and documents on your device and your computer in sync so that you can relive your memories or share them with friends wherever you are.

To turn on automatic syncing for music, pictures, videos, and documents between your computer and your device, you must manually set the sync relationships. After a sync relationship is established, updates automatically sync between your computer and your device for anything new that you add. If you don’t want to set up automatic updates for some files, you can manually drag and drop or copy collections of files between your computer and your device.

If your device loses its connection to BlackBerry Link (when connected using a USB cable, or over a Wi-Fi network), your music, pictures, videos, and documents continue to sync or copy when your connection is re-established.
    Note: If you delete files from your device, BlackBerry Link doesn't delete them from your computer. If you delete files from your computer, BlackBerry Link doesn't delete the files from your device.

So basically, you have to be connected to your Link on the PC with either a cable or wirelessly in order for the sync to take place.
    05-29-14 07:02 AM
    Yeah read all that stuff but it doesn't explain how to manually set up a link relationship. i'm aways connected to it by USB, just won't back up media. Always used to before I had to restore the computer. Just won't sync

Posted via CB10
    05-29-14 10:40 AM