You really cannot claim any damage and therefore have no claim against AT&T and this is irrespective of the need to arbitrate disputes mentioned by others. If you really feel that passionate about getting 10.2, pick one of the available autoloader files from the Crackberry forum, download it to your computer and then install it onto your phone. That is what I have done and I too am on the AT&T network. I suggest builds at or above 10.2.1.2234. They seem to work the best. Enjoy!
    Overcharging while not maintaining hardware is a little damaging!LOL

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 02:51 PM
    Do you really think that BlackBerry doesn't know how to build an OS that will work on their system? Do you really think it takes months and months and months for them to "test" when it has been released by all, let me repeat, all the main carriers in the USA? Do you really think they need to test what has already been working and they know it works? Lord love a duck! They have had the OS but are just dragging their feet. Why does it take AT&T longer to test and release than it does Verizon to test and release on their multi-billion network?

The lack of release is a clear indication of the lack of support that AT&T really gives to their BlackBerry customers. The ideal would be, going forward, to negotiate a deal that lets BlackBerry release the OS updates direct. They really do know how to make the OS work for each carrier. I have run Vodaphone, Verizon, and a plethora of other carriers' 10.2.1 updates on my AT&T phone with no issues. I am not the only one.

Do I expect them to do something because I say so...nope. But I can still poke them and razz them and prod them as a long time customer to try to move them for the benefit of others who don't know how to update without it being the official AT&T one. They can not release 10.2.1 from now until the end of time, it doesn't affect me. It does reduce the BlackBerry experience of others.

by the way, I am running the T-Mobile update on my phone. The mute button works fine.
    All the carriers do their own independent testing, just because one carrier tests pass doesnt mean the others will.

Carriers will schedule slots for approvals testing, you miss one and you have to wait for the next.

Clearly your slot will also depend on your importance and priority to at&t.

I dont blame you for harassing them but if they say they are testing I believe them.
    04-10-14 03:20 PM
    Smells a lot like what goes on with the satellite companies (DTV and Dish) and the networks and cable companies. Someone still trying to figure out how to make a little more money. When they iron that out we'll get it (except that I couldn't wait and have used Sashie to load the new OS).
    04-10-14 03:33 PM
    Oh...my...God...was this actually started as a serious thread?

Photo a Day: C002B5A07, my amateur photography Channel
    04-10-14 03:36 PM
    All the carriers do their own independent testing, just because one carrier tests pass doesnt mean the others will.

Carriers will schedule slots for approvals testing, you miss one and you have to wait for the next.

Clearly your slot will also depend on your importance and priority to at&t.

I dont blame you for harassing them but if they say they are testing I believe them.

Oh, I believe them. I believe they are testing. I also believe they are incredibly slow and probably suffering from OCD.
    04-10-14 03:47 PM
30 12