https://shop.n4bb.com/blackberry-z10-leather-pocket/

Apologize for posting a N4BB link but I need some clarification if anyone happens to know whether this case is actual BB made or a knock off? I can't find it anywhere on BB's website or on the CB store or many other stores. It has the BlackBerry logo embossed and the red stitching. I'm referencing the WHITE case in the link above. Trying to buy this for my GF's phone but not if it's a knockoff...
    02-08-14 08:01 PM
    02-08-14 08:05 PM
    02-08-14 08:07 PM
    Okay I see the black version on BB's US website now, no white listed. However it looks bang on to the link I posted. Just dont want to do business with a online store I've never bought accessories from. Would prefer to buy from CB or even Amazon.

Thanks
    02-08-14 08:28 PM
    I don't believe it is authentic. I know they make a black one but not a white. Honestly, I think a lot of stuff BlackBerry branded stuff N4BB sells is fake

Photo a Day: C002B5A07, my amateur photography Channel
    02-08-14 08:30 PM
    https://shop.n4bb.com/blackberry-z10-leather-pocket/

Apologize for posting a N4BB link but I need some clarification if anyone happens to know whether this case is actual BB made or a knock off? I can't find it anywhere on BB's website or on the CB store or many other stores. It has the BlackBerry logo embossed and the red stitching. I'm referencing the WHITE case in the link above. Trying to buy this for my GF's phone but not if it's a knockoff...
    Well if you want the white pouch, then a 3rd party brand will have to do, even better if it is very close to the real thing.

I am not aware of BlackBerry ever making a white leather pouch for the Z10.

Wouldn't necessarily call it a "knockkoff" but yea, i don't think it's an official BlackBerry case.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 08:38 PM