when the phone is on and the Z10 is charging there should be a yellow light?? there is nothing at mine. can I turn on the LED light?? (there is only thunderbolt on the battery sign. no LED light)
    02-03-13 04:11 PM
    I thought the led light only flashed yellow when the device was off while charging in previously released blackberry's?
    02-03-13 04:23 PM
    My screen is broken and I have the phone turned off and not connected to anything, but the LED is flashing yellow and I'm not sure what this means. Sadly, with the screen not working, I can't tell what it's doing.
    05-21-13 02:25 AM
    You guys are confusing me. The yellow led only comes on while charging the phone while off. And I believe it slowly changes to a green led as the device nears 100%. The led doesn't flash while it's on and plugged in

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 03:24 AM
    You guys are confusing me. The yellow led only comes on while charging the phone while off. And I believe it slowly changes to a green led as the device nears 100%. The led doesn't flash while it's on and plugged in

Posted via CB10
    That's what I thought. My phone is off, but it's not plugged into anything. Obviously not charging, but it's flashing yellow. I turned it on and off again and the Yellow LED hasn't come back yet, but... still confused. Might just pull the battery until I get the screen replaced, just in case it's doing something it shouldn't be, and I can't see it.
    05-21-13 03:27 AM
    Flashing yellow when not plugged in is the warning light that your battery is below 10%

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 06:56 AM