Okay, I posted this last night, because it seemed to be working again. But it's not working again, so here goes!

I picked up an official leather pouch last week for my Z10, and it worked fine, putting the device to sleep on the way in, then waking it up when I took it out. But for some reason it's stopped doing so. Am I missing any obvious reason why? Is there a setting that may have changed? Or a problem with the pouch?

Any help much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 05:30 AM
    Same to me... I have a Z30 in use and everything works fine- until today (after installing an upgrade of Despicable me: Minion Rush via WLAN/Wifi). The very unsettling aspect is that the leather pouch works for some minutes after a reset/restart (slide in and out)... But around 5 minutes later nothing happens again... :-(
    12-03-13 06:24 AM
    Okay, I posted this last night, because it seemed to be working again. But it's not working again, so here goes!

I picked up an official leather pouch last week for my Z10, and it worked fine, putting the device to sleep on the way in, then waking it up when I took it out. But for some reason it's stopped doing so. Am I missing any obvious reason why? Is there a setting that may have changed? Or a problem with the pouch?

Any help much appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    Same here - its most likely related to recent issues with sensors. After security wipe its sensors are all good again and pouch works as it should
    anon2100101 likes this.
    12-03-13 06:29 AM
    Same to me... I have a Z30 in use and everything works fine- until today (after installing an upgrade of Despicable me: Minion Rush via WLAN/Wifi). The very unsettling aspect is that the leather pouch works for some minutes after a reset/restart (slide in and out)... But around 5 minutes later nothing happens again... :-(
    A lot of tinkering shows that I'm having the exact same issue. Seems to work immediately following a restart, then nothing later.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 06:36 AM
    Same here - its most likely related to recent issues with sensors. After security wipe its sensors are all good again and pouch works as it should
    I will reinstall the OS via BBLink tonight and will give it a try...
    12-03-13 06:42 AM
    I have the same issue with my Z30. All sensors stop working after 5 minutes of restart. Holster functions stop. I did a restart works fine for 5 mins and back to crap. I did a hard reset again same issue crops up after 5-10 mins. Whats wrong here? Should I do a security wipe here?

Typed using thumbs on my Z30..
    12-03-13 07:13 AM
    Should I try security wipe?

12-03-13 07:43 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...orking-880210/
    Most likely it wont help. We need proper software fix/explanation from Blackberry.

D
    12-03-13 07:47 AM
    My idea- the problem was beginning today- after downloading the BBWorld-chrismas-gifts... I have downloaded Angry Birds and Shark dash... And I have deleted both games 15 minutes ago and have done a hard reset.... My pouch (locking the screen) works again!!!!! I FEEL, that this Android-Bullsh+t provokes this fault.... :-(

Correction: 20 minutes later the problem appears again... :-(
    12-03-13 08:04 AM
    Happened the same way to me. All sensors stopped working after downloading Christmas gift... thanknu santa...

12-03-13 08:33 AM
    Thanx to Santa, but f*ck you to BlackBerry!
    12-03-13 08:43 AM
    Lol. Hope they fix this soon.

Incidentally, my screen shot capability isn't functioning anymore. I found that out because I was trying to take a shot of the phone settings menu, which doesn't have a holster section anyone like it used to. Is this a 10.2 issue?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1767

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 11:49 AM
    Same with me...how interesting, hahaha

Posted via CB10 on my Z(ed)10
    12-04-13 05:13 PM
    Obviously had no idea when this happened that there was such a widespread issue! All sorted here now, and for everyone else I hope.
    12-04-13 05:15 PM
    Yep (y)

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 09:02 PM