Well two. The wifi connection allows the phone to connect with a wifi enabled AV component so you can wirelessly listen to your music from the phone- over you high quality AV system. No need for airplay. The Hdmi output is also great and I won't get a phone or tablet without it. Watched many episodes of walking dead from phone to 42" flat screen. Or connecting to hotel tv and playing games.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 10:18 AM
    People can turn that into a "we have AirPlay, we don't need any of those". But valid points still.
    04-02-14 10:23 AM
    We bought a Marantz receiver that has built in features for Airplay. But we are no longer Apple consumers. My husband, who likes to make fun of my love for BlackBerry, was surprised that I can play on the receiver via DLNA effortlessly from my phone from anywhere in the house. My Z10 can turn the receiver on and start playing my play lists.

My husband is also learning more about NFC with smart tags , and we use my HDMI port when we travel. He has the SG2. He likes the smaller form factor.

Loving my Zed 10!!
    nobbynobrains and Mic_JP like this.
    04-02-14 10:32 AM
    People can turn that into a "we have AirPlay, we don't need any of those". But valid points still.
    Agreed but airplay limits choices much more do than the wifi connection which most new inexpensive devises have. My expensive equipment didn't have it (older) so I bought a cheap Sony blue ray player with wifi! Works like a charm!

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 12:58 PM
    Agreed but airplay limits choices much more do than the wifi connection which most new inexpensive devises have. My expensive equipment didn't have it (older) so I bought a cheap Sony blue ray player with wifi! Works like a charm!

Posted via CB10
    I won't debate the Z10. If we wanna really push iOS users to the corner and grinn at them, we should talk Z30s with Miracast/USB OTG.

Beat that.
    04-03-14 08:36 AM
    I won't debate the Z10. If we wanna really push iOS users to the corner and grinn at them, we should talk Z30s with Miracast/USB OTG.

Beat that.
    That takes it to the next level. But even the Z10 has some excellent multi media modes.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 10:04 AM
    That takes it to the next level. But even the Z10 has some excellent multi media modes.

Posted via CB10
    Well we can agree on that. Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-09-14 08:47 PM